Weekly Weight In

Options
mbmorse1011
mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
There have been a few posts with in this group to have a weekly weigh in. Good idea! But don't let it discourage you if you aren't losing as quick as others. Everyone is different, my phrase I have adopted is your weight loss is unique like you are!

So how about this every Monday we'll have a weigh in. I weigh daily but only record once a week (Monday AM). This way I can see if I fell off the wagon on the weekend and need to work hard during the week to get back on.

How about we post a starting weight, what we are this week and our total loss so far?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Mary Beth

Replies

• vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I think I can do that :). I actually started at 237, now 228, got stuck again, and decided to see if there was an app for my phone, that led to here and my eventual goal to get skinnier than I've been in 40 years so yeah, I'll weigh in on Mondays before I leave for work.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'll do a Monday weigh in. I "officially" weigh in by the gym's scale since that is the one I used to record my starting weight.

So, for right now, my current weight is 230. Let's try to stay on track this weekend! I know Saturday and Sunday are hardest for me because the husband is home and looooooves to eat out. :\
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I will do a weigh in on Mondays. That is my usual daily weigh in anyway.
  • AylaBean
    AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Im all for the weekly WI. Although I made a promise to myself to not WI in November, so I shall sit the first couple out :)
  • ALLNEW42
    Options
    Monday morning sounds great to me. In prior weight loss efforts I got kinda crazy about the #'s and not the choices I was making. If I start to struggle after a couple of monday weigh in's I would like to open my food log/exercise charts for group review and comment. What do you think?
  • ALLNEW42
    Options
    Hope ou weekend is going well. I love my family but the do throw kinks into my eating plan which makes weekends scary. Especially this one b/c I have been truely hungary. Do you go to the same resturants or do you have a way to log the calories before or as you order? good luck.
  • fbnngrss
    fbnngrss Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh ins sound good. I am excited to have the accountability.
  • goodmonster
    Options
    Sounds great, my personal weigh in has been on Sunday AMs but I'll still be here to motivate you all along!