Welcome!

Options
jennmoore3
jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
Welcome Everyone to our Group! Here's the spreadsheet to log weight:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqxTXEpIQxabdGR1U05jNGVkMTBLTi1kWmFvZk9RWEE&hl=en_US#gid=0

If your name is not on the sheet, feel free to add it. Wither at the bottom or in ABC order.

Weigh day is Friday. If you weigh any other day it is fine, just fill in the sheet on your weigh day.

Weekly Challenges are posted on Fridays.

Feel free to let me know on here or via P.M. if there is something you would like to see as a challenge. NO idea is stupid. We all struggle with different things, so what is hard for me, may be easy for you.

Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself!

Replies

• brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    YAY we have a permanent home!!!!!!! I didn't know there were Groups!! YAY!!!!!
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite. I have slowly been gaining. It is my fault. Yesterday was a five course over 300 calorie dinner. But the lobster thermidor was awesome. I promise to do better with all of your help behind me.
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    O.K. I cleaned up the spreadsheet a bit. Everyone who fell off the weigh days, I just hid the rows, so if you go on there and can't find your name. it is hidden. I'm talking about the people who haven't weighed in, in like 3-4 weeks. I also put them back into ABC order. We had some new people come on so this way it is easy for everyone.
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    A BIG HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO GALAXYHEARTS FOR CREATING OUR PICTURE!!! She is so creative! If you ever need a picture, she's the girl to do it!!!
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    A BIG HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO GALAXYHEARTS FOR CREATING OUR PICTURE!!! She is so creative! If you ever need a picture, she's the girl to do it!!!

No big thing girl! =]

I was glad to do it haha!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Glad for the groups, I found my way back updated my weight on the spreadsheet
  • Dide215
    Dide215 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I fell off last month on the MFP :( I tried to stop keeping track of my cals to see if I could do it but i notice I started falling back into old habits. I need to stay on here and want the challenge. I even set up my phone to remind me to log in here. I hope the challenges keep me on track :)
  • Malumyangel
    Options
    Okey dokey! I am so proud of myself. So far this week, I have walked/biked a combined distance of 20.4 miles. Oh yeah! I plan on adding to that by Friday.
  • Malumyangel
    Options
    So where is this picture everyone's talking about?
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    So where is this picture everyone's talking about?

When you go to groups and see our name, there's a little picture with nuts, and out group name... That's it. OR when you click on the group it is the big picture on the left of the page.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Wow okay I officially joined group! great idea…

and I lost weight this week and back pain gone! best day ever!
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi Group!

Haven't been so good on eating or challenges this last week.

New goal for next week, hitting the gym after my shift. Find if I get home,
    get dinner started and sit on the couch, there's just no exercise for me!

Thanks Jenn for taking the time to do all of this for us!

Pam
  • bekkadillon
    bekkadillon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I finally was able to get to my computer and find you guys! It's really hard to do from my iPod.
    Had a great week, took spinning classes 4 nights this week, quite the calorie burn.
    Caught a bug from my daughter so I am no feeling well today, but I will get back on track on Monday.
    Have a great week everyone!
  • Ameaks
    Ameaks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    New to the group and MFP. I'm a mom of twin girls. Excited to start being accountable!
    12592468.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Ameaks….welcome to our group!
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    New to the group and MFP. I'm a mom of twin girls. Excited to start being accountable!
    12592468.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Welcome! I have 13 year old twin girls and a 9 year old girl.
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    To all the newbies - Welcome. Make sure you add some of us as friends. It will make the journey so much more pleasant.