Hi, my name is...

silvergurl518
silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
hi everyone! i'm laura and i play guitar, piano, and sing :) falallalaa.

www.soundclick.com/silverchick

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    miko - piano, vox, write, direct, teach, etc
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Hey I'm Candace and I play violin, viola, piano, cello, flute and xylophone. I've also dabbled in writing music, but I'm not great at it. :smile:
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Andrew, on bass, drums, and rhythm guitar. /headbang

And if it's a ska band, backup trumpet hehe

And mandolin if we do Led Zepp covers.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Andrew, on bass, drums, and rhythm guitar. /headbang

And if it's a ska band, backup trumpet hehe

And mandolin if we do Led Zepp covers.

everyone's diverse! but this ^ is totally crazyfun! :)
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    My name is Eloise or Ellie and i play Piano. I am also jealous of anyone who plays the drums as i have always wanted to learn but never had the opportunity.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Jerry, I play guitar and bass, took organ lessons in 7th grade but hardly remember much of it, fronted two original bands in the last 15 years, and I've written enough material for 2 albums, but haven't recorded original material in the last 6-7 years
  • SeanIsMyHomeboy
    SeanIsMyHomeboy Posts: 107 Member
    Sean. And I play drums. And i bought a bass guitar that I like to jam on in the privacy of my own bedroom, but not enough commitment to consider myself a bassist.

www.facebook.com/uhhuhbabyyeah

Shameless self promotion.
  • dubist
    dubist Posts: 279 Member
    I play bass. also drums.
    http://snd.sc/qqVmFs

I like to write classical music on my computer.
    http://snd.sc/sE7SRm
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    I'm Lyndsay. I play the flute/piccolo. I have always wanted to learn to play the guitar and the oboe.

I love music and can usually be found listening and tapping my feet to the beat. Or singing to it. Or dancing.
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Lauren here! Started out with piano at a young age, did percussion in middle school/high school...got quite good on snare for concert and taught myself trap set...taught myself trumpet in high school when our band needed more brass...learned violin in college, and have been singing all my life...would love to some day learn guitar!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    I'm Sarah! I've played piano for...shoot...forever. Since I was 5, so 11 years. I just recently moved to my house and got my parents piano that I played growing up, so while I'm a bit rusty, I'm excited to start playing regularly again.

My husband plays guitar and is VERY VERY good. Like melt your brain good. ;)
  • l00zrr
    l00zrr Posts: 109 Member
    Izzy! I've played drums and bass guitar since I was, oh.. About 6.
    I've been in marching band and drumline all of high school and middle school (:
    I sing a bit, but not much!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    I am a Music Teacher to about 1300 students, so I keep plenty busy. November is an insane time of year for me.

I grew up singing, playing piano and flute. I dabbled with percussion, baritone and clarinet. I was the band member who jumped to a different chair when getting ready for the next piece.

I like all types of music, however my least favoite is contemporary country.

I'm looking forward to meeting people in this group!
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Stephen! You can see my info and check out some tune samples on my website www.ohiobagpiper.com! Let me know what you think.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Matt, Bass/Vocals (novice & learning Guitar and Drums)
    I only learnt an instrument for a challenge to form a band and play a live show within a week, which we did!

Here is my bands soundcloud for some wee samples http://soundcloud.com/pestotheband
  • I play the piano and take voice lessons...idk how good i am, but i love doing both. what kind of songs to ya'll like to sing?
  • ReclusivePariah
    ReclusivePariah Posts: 49 Member
    Hi, the name is Alex and I'm learning how to play electric guitar myself and with a game called Rocksmith. Nice to meet all of you. >:)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    my name is Amanda and I play nothing. I'm really good at it too!!
  • Hey, guys! My name's Dave and I play the Piano, Guitar, and Drums! Anything from Bach to Dethklok, Classical to Metal, I like it all! Glad to meet you all! :)
  • ****, you guys are versatile imagine if be joined a giant band.

i call back up guitar/harmonies.