Day six challenge!

Options
shovav91
shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
Good morning CAD'ers!

Today's challenge:
You've all worked so hard this week, and you truly need to give yourselves credit. Today, take some time (whether you have five minutes or an hour) and focus on yourself. Life can get hectic, and we often forget to acknowledge how far we've come. So take a bubble bath, reward yourself with something you've been wanting (material or otherwise), get a massage... anything you can think of that will make you happy.

Enjoy MFP- you deserve it!
Make a great day!

Replies

• calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    going to give myself a manicure later!
  • Misspositiveme
    Misspositiveme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my hair and a Mani/pedi.
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I was planning on running a bath as soon as the boy is down for his nap. I may even grab a razor and do the legs.
  • ambie443
    Options
    a bath sounds really good, so after all my baking is done I will fill the tub add some bubbles and turn on the radio and chill :)
  • shovav91
    Options
    These sound like fantastic ideas! I'm doing a face mask and watching an episode of a show (during my homework breaks) :D
  • xraygeek
    xraygeek Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm taking my little dudes out on a walk for hot chocolate for them and coffee for me!
  • workinprogress12_2
    workinprogress12_2 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that this group exists...I like the focus being on the whole person and no just the body. So excited to have motivation in all areas of our lives. *LIKE*:bigsmile:
  • shovav91
    Options
    I am so glad that this group exists...I like the focus being on the whole person and no just the body. So excited to have motivation in all areas of our lives. *LIKE*:bigsmile:

I'm so glad you like it! In my opinion, MFP shouldn't just be about calories- in order to be healthy, you need a healthy mind, body, and spirit :D
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I slept all day long.. ♥
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    LOVE this one !! I gave myself a mani-pedi and did a keratin treatment in my hair. Here's to a great week, everyone!
  • symegeer
    symegeer Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Gave myself a lovely mud body mask, so nice!
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    nice long candle bubble bath!!!!!!,told kids to watch tv ,,,and let me beeee,,,heheheheheheh:love:
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Is it o.k if I do this one On day 7 because I've only just joined in lol! I lurve my bubble bath and haven't had one in ages.
    Not that means I stink I do take a shower twice a day. :bigsmile: