Nov. 13, 2011

Options
I did 60 minutes of weights (lower body) today. I didn't want to work out at all, but this challenge and wanting to make sure I had exercise to post in my exercise diary made me want to get up and do it anyway.

Replies

• TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    20 minutes walking and 60 minutes cooking and food prep (actually 120 for this but I usually only log half my time). I am hoping to get a good walk or some Zumba in this afternoon!

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday.
  • DaniU617
    DaniU617 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Took me 2hrs to decorate a cake and 24 cupcakes does that count?
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options

^^^I decorate cakes also, so I know the workout it gives your hands and arms - so I'd say yes :wink: don't know about the calorie burn, but definetly a workout!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    got in 30 doing weights, yoga, pushups, situps and squats :smile:
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options

Heck yeah that counts... that's a lot of work!
  • 07lucky07
    Options
    40 min walking in the morning and in the evening as a punisment for eating a bag of candies and chocolate cake JMs Banish fat boost metabolism (I hate this workout because it is sooo hard!). Woo hoo!
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Had my son's wedding rehearsal dinner Thursday (lots of walking and moving furniture and things like that) I had his Wedding Friday night and had dancing and walking. Yesterday went shopping in Baton Rouge for about 6 hours of walking. Today I have only did some cleaning here at home but every lit bit helps. Hoping to go walking tomorrow after work. Have a blessed week.

Nichole
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options

Heck yeah that counts... that's a lot of work!

I did 54 cupcakes last wednesday night but to be fair I only iced 18 myself my hubby did 36 of them. I did the baking though LOL. Then I cooked Jambalaya for 50 people Thursday night.
  • Forensikchic
    Forensikchic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did my circuit training today! Woop!
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    I got a 30 minute run in and a 10 minute cool down. Didn't do so well with my calories, but I'm on track with the exercise.