Lori

Options
taso42
taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
MOD NOTE: Feel free to discuss spoilers in character-specific threads. There's just no getting around it.

20871f4e8f841e090344a13ac7c388a2.jpg

I just figured out why she annoys me so much. She looks like a crack ho.

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    She does.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    There was a particularly unflattering angle shown of her last night, in her jeans.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    LOL she sure does.. so annoying to me but not nearly as much as Andrea!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I think she annoys me because she is a two-timing ho. And she looks like a crackhead. No offense to crackheads.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I think she annoys me because she is a two-timing ho. And she looks like a crackhead. No offense to crackheads.
    None taken!

tyrone_biggums.jpg
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

QFT!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    But was she involved with Shane BEFORE Rick got shot? I didn't get that impression. But she sure fell into bed with someone awful quick-like when she thought her husband was dead.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    But was she involved with Shane BEFORE Rick got shot? I didn't get that impression. But she sure fell into bed with someone awful quick-like when she thought her husband was dead.

Maybe he gave her some crack.
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options

I cant stand Andrea...!!!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Andrea either. Only chick on the show I like is Marshall's daughter.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    shes just as annoying in the comics...
    but her and Shane only got together ONCE in those.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options

In the graphic novel they hook up on the highway out of the city when they initially escape the zombie invasion. I think they were going to Atlanta and the roads were gridlock.

You can understand how a zombie invasion and hundreds of thousands of cars stranded on the interstate would put you in the mood, right?!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

I don't think so at all.
  • Jovialation
    Options

In the graphic novel they hook up on the highway out of the city when they initially escape the zombie invasion. I think they were going to Atlanta and the roads were gridlock.

You can understand how a zombie invasion and hundreds of thousands of cars stranded on the interstate would put you in the mood, right?!
    LOL yea Im not sure what the situation was exactly when they got together the one time in the comics, I forget.
    I still am not quite sure how it came about, though. Shane mustve taken advantage of her weakness.

Also is it just me or is Lori the one that looks least like her comic counterpart?
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    LOL yea Im not sure what the situation was exactly when they got together the one time in the comics, I forget.
    I still am not quite sure how it came about, though. Shane mustve taken advantage of her weakness.

Also is it just me or is Lori the one that looks least like her comic counterpart?

In the comics wasn't it that Shane told her that Rick was dead? He told her that they were killing all the patients in the hospital?
  • Jovialation
    Options
    It was indeed...
    but they never did resolve whether Shane felt for Lori before the walkers came around or not.
    Maybe they will in the show?
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Me thinks Lori is preggo with Shane's baby! :angry:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    It was probably one of those situations where Shane was always secretly in love with Lori, but only because Rick had her. The whole grass is always greener idea. Shane was/is a player, but Rick found love and a family something that didn't fit into Shane's playboy lifestyle. So after a time Shane began coveting Rick's life and when Rick "died", Shane stepped in to not only assume the position he coveted, but also look out for his friend's family.

But I could totally be wrong.
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Yeah... that initial conversation in the cop car prior to the roadblock where Rick got shot, in hindsight, does make ya wonder, based on Shane's convo, if Shane & Lori had something going on. But TBH I don't think they did cuz when Rick appeared, Lori immediately distanced herself from Shane. I also agree with Mcpanda.
  • Jovialation
    Options
    Me thinks Lori is preggo with Shane's baby! :angry:
    yea probably