Options
hush7hush
hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
Is anyone as HUGE of a hockey fan as I am?! :D

Replies

• amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I am a huge hockey fan! Love the Wings - love the excitement of hockey! All other sports pale in comparison, I love the fast pace of a hockey game. :heart:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Go Wings!!!! I love me some hockey,.... Yay!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Yes gooo Wings! Glad they are out of their slump finally (hopefully).
  • amcanzo
    Options
    Go Wings - gotta beat Dallas tonight -huge test!!!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    My husband suprised my son with a trip to the Big D tonight for the game! It will be his first time ever going to Joe..... Needless to say my 9 year old is so happy for the "Boy ONLY Road Trip!"
  • hush7hush
    Options
    This game has been AMAZING!

Go Franzen!

(He's my future husband. <3 )
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Yay they won!!
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i'm not a huge hockey fan but i do watch it frequently due to boyfriend. he wasn't born in michigan so his favorite team isn't red wings. we're rooting for tampa bay in this house.
  • tslomcz
    Options
    only pro team in detroit,, great game last night finall got it together after a period
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    BIG TIME red wings fan - both myself and the hubby are big fans! But I think his dad is a bigger one cuz he's got his whole basement done in redwings memorabila! :) Needless to say, we like to spend game time there as much as possible. Hopefully planning a trip to the Joe sometime this season. :)
  • ElyzahMoore
    ElyzahMoore Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    We are definitely hockey fans here! Go Wings!
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Does anyone know what's going on with Todd Bertuzzi?
  • amcanzo
    Options
    From Detroit Red Wings.com:

Red Wings recall Smith; Bertuzzi on IR
    Sunday, 11.13.2011 / 8:48 PM / Press Release
    By John Hahn - Senior Director of Communications
    DETROIT – The Detroit Red Wings today announced that defenseman Brendan Smith has been recalled from the Grand Rapids Griffins (AHL) and forward Todd Bertuzzi has been placed on seven-day injured reserve.

Smith is required to sit out one more NHL game as part of his five-game suspension handed down during the preseason. Bertuzzi has missed the last four Red Wings contests due to a sinus infection and swelling in his ear.

I think he had the flu originally & then it "turned" into this infection....I know they said on Saturday he was having dizziness...
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Ugh! that totally sucks about Bertuzzi! Here's hoping that he gets well quickly! :)