College Partying!

Options
EliotMaree
EliotMaree Posts: 111 Member
Just went to my first college party since I lost 20 pounds. Usually at parties I feel like the fat girl no one is attracted too or wants to dance with. But I didnt feel like that once, I think I just had insecurities because of past parties, but I had such a good time! I got numbers! Me!? But hey this weight loss is bringing out a happier me! I cant wait until I hit my goal!

Replies

• mpetrovic
    mpetrovic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the confidence! :)
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    You'll get confidence along the way! You shouldn't miss out on your golden years! :smile:

BTW I love beer so it's really hard not to overdue it at parties!! :drinker:
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I've always had difficulty balancing partying and weight loss, personally. Congratulations on succeeding with that!
  • fatty2fit88
    fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    my first couple years in school i just gained and gained.... now that i'm finishing up i've lost all my weight ...partying+weightloss does not go together.... esp all the beer and cheesey pizzas that come with college style partying.... uGH nightmares. i've adopted a grandma lifestyle. lol no i still go out once/twice a week and i drink too...but i usually try not to go too over board with the junk.
  • neetneetneets
    neetneetneets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I love going out one day a week. Although depending on who I'm with, I don't need to drink/drink as much. However ... I always end up having a better night when I do... My party 'win' from this semester was seeing some girls who used to be in my class after losing 10 kg and having them spot the difference :)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Just don't drink back what you lost!