Everything is tastier at 2:50 in the morning.

Options
Yakisoba
Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
What do you eat when you're supposed to be sleeping?

I always opt for bananas and avocados. o.O

Replies

• sangostar
    sangostar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If I'm laying awake in bed and should be sleeping....I try my best to ignore it. And if I can't I'll drink water. I've read that you shouldn't eat past 8:30pm because your metabolism slows down. But, if I do give in, I might have Fruit Loops
  • Yakisoba
    Options
    :/ That is so a myth. Your body can't tell time like that. ><
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I often find myself craving udon noodles. only... i NEVER buy udon noodles, so thats weird. I eat sugar free strawberry jello. it feels like you're eating something, but that calories and sugars are so much lower. :D
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    String cheese and grapes <3
    Those WW string 60cal string cheeses taste pretty darned good.
  • heaybar
    heaybar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    what? Is no one is going to admit ever having a pizza at that hour? ... I know that's what brought me here
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I try to ignore the "OMG I have to eat something" feeling. Sometimes it's impossible so I might be good and eat a piece of fruit. But just as easily might have a couple of cookies.
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I don't often have the "OMG I have to eat" thing after 8 or 9PM, unless I've been drinking. Then it's the drunk munchies and pretty much everything is fair game then.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I don't often have the "OMG I have to eat" thing after 8 or 9PM, unless I've been drinking. Then it's the drunk munchies and pretty much everything is fair game then.

I forgot about the drunk munchies! I get drunk rarely, but when I do I have no self control! :blushing:
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

I forgot about the drunk munchies! I get drunk rarely, but when I do I have no self control! :blushing:

yeah I basically can't drink if there is food available - one glass of wine is ok but 2 gets me uninhibited enough to start munching. Last time I did it I went through a whole box of water crackers, a ton of cheese, and a bunch of salami nuggets. It was like 1800 calories.
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    The drunk munchies are evil!
  • KarmaxKitty
    Options
    what? Is no one is going to admit ever having a pizza at that hour? ... I know that's what brought me here

I've NEVER eaten pizza at that hour!!! :laugh:
  • Yakisoba
    Options

I've NEVER eaten pizza at that hour!!! :laugh:

Pfft. I made a pizza at that hour. XD
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I eat everything. xD Then again with my sleeping schedule that's usually my lunch or dinnertime @_@
  • KarmaxKitty
    Options
    I eat everything. xD Then again with my sleeping schedule that's usually my lunch or dinnertime @_@

ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel this way a lot too!!!! :DDDDD
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options

ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel this way a lot too!!!! :DDDDD

OK the fact that you said ROFLCOPTER made me almost LOL for real. Good thing I sit in my own office!! When I don't have anything to worry about 2am seems to be a normal bedtime for me. I always want something PB or chocolate or apples - yeah I know odd. Just always seems what I go to. Used to be pizza!
  • Yakisoba
    Options
    I ate pizza again. =D
  • KeeleySue
    Options
    I always go for the carbs.

I find myself constantly eating the leftover biscuits or something from dinner. :frown: