The challenge starts today!

newarkco05
newarkco05 Posts: 240
edited 5:54AM in Social Groups
What is everyone starting with? The 30 min workout or the walking/ running? Today I am doing the walking, I plan on doing at least 30 minutes on my elliptical or free step on the wii.

Replies

• Sherryjane
    Sherryjane Posts: 7 Member
    I don't have any equipment and live to far away from any gyms...so I guess my workouts will consist of the T Tapp workout program I have on tape and walking. Not sure how I can manage strength training right now. The T Tapp really does work muscles so hopefully for now that will have to do. I am open to any suggestions.
  • 23wife
    23wife Posts: 57 Member
    Hi everyone! I just happened to find this group today - the day the challenge is starting - yay! =)

I think I'll start with the 30 min. workout...I got rid of my treadmill and it's raining here today so it would be a little hard to get out there!

I just downloaded the app - I like that there are workouts that don't require any equipment. I do have some exercise equipment but I like having the option...
  • naughton11
    naughton11 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi Everyone
    Found this challenge today and think its a great idea and will hopefully keep me focused.

I have started with a 30 minute walk at home DVD
  • Shabambam
    Shabambam Posts: 36 Member
    I did my walk!
  • aprilsshowers81
    aprilsshowers81 Posts: 295 Member
    Might have gone a bit overboard, spent just over 2hrs hiking in the woods. It was probably one of the last days this year that will be nice enough to do it. After all they are calling for snow again, here, today and tomorrow. :happy:
  • naughton11
    naughton11 Posts: 8 Member
    Have done a 4 mile super walk - Leslie Sansome = 58minutes:wink:
This discussion has been closed.