WEEK 11! 11/14 - 11/20

Options
musicgirl88
musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
Week 11 Food Challenge: OK, I’ve been spying on everyone’s diaries to look for my next challenge and it looks like there are two things we need to watch for. Both are something we’ve done before, but never together, so now is the time! 10 Glasses of water a day AND keep sodium under control!

Week 11 Exercise Challenge: OK, if you saw the weekend challenge, you know what’s coming! We are going to do 3 different 55’s. First set is jumping jacks/push-ups, second set is jump-ropes/sit-ups(crunches), and the third set is lunges/squats. Here’s out it works...I’ll do the example using lunges and squats:
1) 10 lunges, 1 squat
2) 9 lunges, 2 squats
3) 8 lunges, 3 squats
4) 7 lunges, 4 squats
5) 6 lunges, 5 squats
6) 5 lunges, 6 squats
7) 4 lunges, 7 squats
8) 3 lunges, 8 squats
9) 2 lunges, 9 squats
10) 1 lunge, 10 squats

Now, you do 1-10 all at once! For lunges, that means one lunge per leg! Do all three sets every day if you can! By the time you finish 1-10 you have done 55 of each exercise! Have fun! :)

Replies

• WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    :sick: lol I will do my best to do every set every day. I'm not sure how that'll play out though because I have a test every day this week except today :grumble: They just couldn't give us a break right before our Thanksgiving break!!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    :sick: lol I will do my best to do every set every day. I'm not sure how that'll play out though because I have a test every day this week except today :grumble: They just couldn't give us a break right before our Thanksgiving break!!

Ouch! I think profs all get together and come up with ways to just completely ruin the week before a break!! LOL
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I didn't do it yesterday because I forgot. At least, that is what I told myself. I think that I just didn't want to do it. I'm a bum some days and really good on others.
  • JMehl135
    JMehl135 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Checking in!! Need to weigh in - gained a little this week because of a 3 day vacation. Back on track now :)