Options
2»

Replies

• _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    gonna have to say NFS:shift it was pretty lame :/ lol

Really? Hot Pursuit was pretty awesome.

Hmm my worst game... thats a really hard one. Excluding little kids games that I have, Red Steel for the wii. O even worse, Wii Music. Aweful game. No point, you do nothing, retarded. God I hate the wii
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Lamest game I have in my library is Lost Planet 2.. What was I thinking...
  • neolithicmoon
    neolithicmoon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Does my dusty *kitten* Atari 2600 count??
    I have like, 14 games for the horrible thing.
    Do you have any idea how many radio shack trips it takes to hook up an Atari 2600 to an HD television?
    It's a lot. :b

:D

11767142.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Does my dusty *kitten* Atari 2600 count??
    I have like, 14 games for the horrible thing.
    Do you have any idea how many radio shack trips it takes to hook up an Atari 2600 to an HD television?
    It's a lot. :b

Nope, but it does count as awesome! Do you have Yar's Revenge? That game was badass!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Uh, no, Atari 2600 does NOT count! I wish I had one!
  • ajbeans
    Options
    Hmm my worst game... thats a really hard one. Excluding little kids games that I have, Red Steel for the wii. O even worse, Wii Music. Aweful game. No point, you do nothing, retarded. God I hate the wii

I like the Wii. But I heard that Red Steel was bad, and I had no interest in Wii Music. We considered getting it for the kids, but they have enough to do.
  • ajbeans
    Options
    I am thrilled to report that we no longer own the Burger King games. We haven't played the 360 in months and GameStop has a trade-in deal going on ($50 bonus credit for the system), so we traded it in with all our accessories and games. We ended up with $140, which we spent on less lame games. :laugh:
  • AmberXenon
    AmberXenon Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Atari is not lame. I still have mine!

I'd have to say mine is probably Cooking Mama. :D
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have Kinectimals AND Animal Crossing ;-). Animal Crossing is one I also play at bedtime when I'm not tired enough to sleep ;-). However, I also have on my DS Harvest Moon" Sunshine Islands. Top that ;-).

Sadly enough, I love that game. I actually play it in bed before I go to sleep...
  • MAGNIFIEDME
    MAGNIFIEDME Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Come on People someone out there has to think that MYST in all it's versions sucked - I ended up selling the game for $10 I think LOL and I'm happy to say I never finished it - never got past the same point - never really saw the point of the whole game really.
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    BRINK

*facepalm*
  • Matttdvg
    Matttdvg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Viva Pinata. It's awesome, I swear!
    Viva Pinata IS awesome. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    For a While there I had a game called Haze! oh man that game sucked!!!
  • leilahh
    leilahh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My first thought is of Two Worlds Epic Edition. I wanted a good RPG to play and I thought I had found a gem because the reviews were good. The reviews did come with a warning about the bad voice acting, but I figured, "how bad can it really be?!" It is BAD. I couldn't even continue playing the game because it was so, so bad. It's sad because it seems like it would be a decent rpg, and it sure is a beautiful environment. Anyway, maybe it isn't the lamest I have (we have a ton of Wii games that are terrible), but it's up there in terms of lameness.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Come on People someone out there has to think that MYST in all it's versions sucked - I ended up selling the game for $10 I think LOL and I'm happy to say I never finished it - never got past the same point - never really saw the point of the whole game really.

Oh, MYST... The HOURS I wasted trying to figure out puzzles without cheating... I never finished. I got to the part with the underwater carts on rails and gave up.
  • ajbeans
    Options
    I liked the Myst games, but I did have to cheat. I'm not ashamed of it.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'd probably say Viva Pinata too but I feel mean because it is awesome! :D
    I have my old PS1 and games there's a few there.... Disney's Hercules, Parappa the Rapper, Dance Stage Euromix, Time Crisis... The list is pretty much endless with that one.