November/ December Exercise and Fitness Goals

Options
Are we moving? If not why not get started now? If you are already moving great. Please share your rountine with the group.

I lead a challenge each month on the thread, if interested in joining please see link below. Tomorrow is week # 3 and you all are welcome to jump right on in for accountabily.

Link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/380094-november-move-it-180-to-360-minutes-a-week-challenge

Happy Sunday!!

Replies

• MSWDiet
    MSWDiet Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'M REVIVING AN OLD WORK OUT WITH THE BODY BUILDING BIBLE FOR WOMEN. THIS IS A WEIGHT TRAINING PROGRAM WITH VISIBLE RESULTS IN A FEW WEEKS. SUITABLE FOR EQUIPMENT OR FREE WEIGHTS, THE AMOUNT OF WEIGHT IS UP TO YOU.. HOME OR GYM IS UP TP YOU AS WELL.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I am working out at Curves and doing Zumba. My goal for November/December is to get my Zumba Instructors license. I am added some extra Zumba classes until my licensing class on Dec. 4.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Today I feel great becasue it was the 1st day this month I made it to the gym!! Yipee!!

The November and December I am focusing on trying to get in at least 35 to 45 minutes of cardio 5 to 6 days a week. I am in an eating disorder program right now and so I can't go to the gym like I used to. While in class my goal is to get to gym 1 to days a week. I should be discharged in about 3 weeks and then the goal is to get to club 2 to 3 days a week.

My cardio consists of Leslie Sansone DVD's, stationary bike and elliptical.

Let's keep it moving!! Studies shows exercise is necessary for weight maintenance.
  • Nomoreplus_sizes
    Nomoreplus_sizes Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    To get my bike fixed. manly to save time and money from the bus.
    Go swimming once a week.
    Aim for 5 hours a week of cardio.
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I walk for an hour each morning and I do some sort of Aerobics at least 3 times per week
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Go swimming once a week.

Good goal DK!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I am working out at Curves and doing Zumba. My goal for November/December is to get my Zumba Instructors license. I am added some extra Zumba classes until my licensing class on Dec. 4.

I know you will be an awesome Zumba instructor Kelly!! Our Zumba queen!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options

I know you will be an awesome Zumba instructor Kelly!! Our Zumba queen!!

Thank you Mollie!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Please join us in December challenge fwhich has 5 weeks!! See link below if you are looking for a place to be accountable.

Link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/406439-december-move-it-180-to-360-minutes-a-week-challenge.

Have a good week shaking and moving that body!
  • Nomoreplus_sizes
    Nomoreplus_sizes Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Go swimming once a week.

Well I went swimming last saturday. that was fun. Bought the inner tube for my bike so we're getting there. And so far this week I've done 80 minutes of cardio.
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I'm recovering from a concussion and I'm not allowed to work out until I've gone 24 hours without a headache. It's been almost 5 weeks since I crashed my bike and that hasn't happened even one time. I'm so frustrated!

I was supposed to be training for a marathon! Actually, I was supposed to be doing a marathon this Sunday. I can't get my money back either.