Challenge for NO SCALE 2012

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
I know alot of you guys are doing challenges and not able to stop weighing like today or even this week...Please update here when you can start( ONLY IF YOU ARE IN A CHALLENGE BE HONEST)....and then that way I have a track on those so we can all shoot for 2012 to be the ultimate weight loss! SO READY FOR THIS! Taking it to the next level! The key is to BELIEVE in yourself and what you have grown to learn about this LIFESTYLE!

MY Starting weight was 159.6... looking to be at goal 155 or less:happy: ....

Replies

• GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    my last weigh in day of the year will be friday, 11/18!!!!! i will update w/my current weight at that time :smile:
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Since my challenge ends on the 23rd of this month that will be my last weigh in since I have everyone to weigh in EVERY FRIDAY and their last day is Nov 23rd. So After that no more weigh in for me until Jan 1st 2012. I am so ready to do this!! I already told my other team leader that I will report my last weigh in to her Nov 23rd and she wont here anymore from me until Jan 1st. (as far as weigh in goes)
  • DivaRenae
    Options
    I promise 2 put my scale in storage on Nov 28, I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nigerianbeauty
    Options
    My last weigh in was today. I PROMISE TO NOT LOOK AT THE SCALE TILL 1/1/12:sad:
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm going to weight myself when I get home from work and then the scale goes into the closet till 2012!
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Nov. 28th will be my last time for the year
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Last weight in today 169Pds (4 pds left of vacation weight) now no more scale for me. If hubby is holding my scale hostage does it means I am cheating. Bwahahaha
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Last day of weighing in was today!!! And I was 202lbs. Onderland will definitely be on and popping by January 1st!
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My last challenge weigh in day is on Nov 23rd.
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I put my scale at the back of the closet yesterday, so this past Monday was my last weigh in
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My last weigh-in was monday
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: No problems from me..I hate the scale!! Ha! My next weigh in is scheduled for Friday 18, 2011...I will send my info in then and put my scale away until 1/1/12 LEGGO!!! CRANK IT LADIES!!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group...so ready to do this!
  • kdm97
    kdm97 Posts: 111
    Options
    My last weigh in day will be Mon Nov 21....

I'm in it to win it!!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Excellent we have great people joining..We can do this!!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    The current challenge that I am in ends December 25th, Xmas, so I am putting my scale away today and am in this for the long haul. Plus this will be a great anniversary present to myself, which is Dec. 27th, when I weigh in the new year :bigsmile:
  • IDoIt73
    IDoIt73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This Sunday will make 1 week of me going beast mode every morning at the gym so after i'm finished that will be the last day. Blessings
  • Saskenn
    Saskenn Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself first thing this morning, and put the scale in the closet, I'm committed no weighing until 2012!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    With this current challenge i'm in, my last weigh in day is on Nov 23rd and then NO SCALE TIL 2012! :)
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group. The scale has not been my friend lately anyway so I decided this morning to just quit so im glad I found this support group. Im in a challenge currently but my last weigh in will be tomor morning. Let's do this friends! Feel free to add me so we can encourage and support each other.