just wondering..

Options
AylaBean
AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
Just wondering how every body is doing so far this week?

Replies

• katyclev
    katyclev Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    not great. today has been okay. but in Edmonton for a couple days didn't make the best choices :(
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest.. I've been STARVING this week and have gone over my calories every single day. I recently went back to the gym after some injuries/health issues and I think the increased appetite was my body's response to burning 1000 calories in 2 days.
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    We've been doing great for the most part. I think I went over my calories once this week and she hasn't at all. We've been walking or hiking almost everyday. Took a 4 mile hike this morning. Since Thursday we've walked or hiked almost 20 miles. I've added in some weight training to my days also. Taking a break today to let the muscles relax and the soreness to ease. lol..
  • AylaBean
    Options
    You are in Edmonton or WERE in Edmonton??? Dude you should have told me!! lol

Evey day is a new day though. Don't be too hard on yourself :( You are doing so good!
  • AylaBean
    Options
    I'll be honest.. I've been STARVING this week and have gone over my calories every single day. I recently went back to the gym after some injuries/health issues and I think the increased appetite was my body's response to burning 1000 calories in 2 days.

That could definitely be the problem. Im sure it will settle down once you have been back to working out for a little while. :) Are you eating your workout calories also?
  • AylaBean
    Options
    We've been doing great for the most part. I think I went over my calories once this week and she hasn't at all. We've been walking or hiking almost everyday. Took a 4 mile hike this morning. Since Thursday we've walked or hiked almost 20 miles. I've added in some weight training to my days also. Taking a break today to let the muscles relax and the soreness to ease. lol..
    Wow!! Good for you guys! Thats a lot of walking :) Definitely a good day to rest though lol
  • SabrinaG1986
    SabrinaG1986 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    GREAT WEEEEK FOR ME.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    My week has been so/so thus far. Today was the first time since I've begun my journey that I have craved fast food. I talked myself out of stopping at McDonald's while running errands. I drug myself to the gym today and ripped it for a good hour and a half. ! am .2 lb away from 20. Tomorrow is my 31st day on this site. I can do it and hope it will revive me a little bit.

How are you doing?
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options

Your body will adjust after you get back into your routine. I definitely think the increased appetite is linked to the exercise! Keep at it and I hope your injuries are healing up.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Was having a great week till this morning. I have no motivation and could not bring myself to do my morning workout. I guess I will busy tonight when I get home from work.
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've been doing okay this week until I woke up Tuesday morning with a cold. Didn't work out yesterday because I feel like pooh and I don't think I will be working out today either. Bummer!!!
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have had a good week food wise, this morning I found out I may have a torn meniscus and need to have an MRI in the morning. This is on top of tendonitis in my elbow, which had been feeling pretty good but is getting worse again day by day. Not sure which kept me awake more last night, my knee or elbow. I really need to exercise, but these injuries are really holding me back.
  • ZCEmama
    ZCEmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Not doing too bad this week. I've been able to get back to doing "The Shred". Was out a few days because of a tweaked ankle. I'm really, really hoping that I hit the 20 lb loss tomorrow. I only have 1lb to go!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Doing ok :) Got some exercise bike in, and some Jillian. Weighed in today, and lost 1.8 lbs this week :)
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Working out and doing pretty good but fell off the wagon and had a snickers today, bought a bunch for the students I work with and I had a few left over, should never have put them in my desk drawer :grumble:
  • Shishkeberry
    Shishkeberry Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hm, not so great, weight-wise. I quit smoking this week (on day 7) so I've been eating more to compensate. I'm trying not to, but it's happening anyway. I've also been stalled at around 230-233 for about a month now. *sigh* I'm trying.
  • goodmonster
    Options
    This week has been hard- it's my 3rd week of going to the gym so I think I'm right at the barrier of becoming addicted to gym-type-stuff.
    Also this week has been super stressful- we had two girls quit at work and a third is leaving next week. Also we have SO MUCH CANDY at work from a vendor and it's driving me nuts. Thank goodness it's at least the little teeny fun size ones; and they are back in the break room. So if I go absolutely nutters, I can just grab one or two and then RUN back to the front.

Just keep chuggin along..
  • AylaBean
    Options
    My week has been so/so thus far. Today was the first time since I've begun my journey that I have craved fast food. I talked myself out of stopping at McDonald's while running errands. I drug myself to the gym today and ripped it for a good hour and a half. ! am .2 lb away from 20. Tomorrow is my 31st day on this site. I can do it and hope it will revive me a little bit.

How are you doing?

Good job! Sometimes those cravings just jump out of no where! I had one the other day as well.

Im doing failry good, would have liked to get out of the house a bit more, but this weather is killing me. I want winter to be over with already lol
  • AylaBean
    Options
    Hm, not so great, weight-wise. I quit smoking this week (on day 7) so I've been eating more to compensate. I'm trying not to, but it's happening anyway. I've also been stalled at around 230-233 for about a month now. *sigh* I'm trying.

Good for you for quitting smoking! The snacking to compensate will go away eventually :)