1 Day Down - 59 to go! :)

Options
Jdieball
Jdieball Posts: 15 Member
I did the Plyometric Cardio today. I really like it! The basketball drill was very hard! I can't wait till I get better at it and can do all the reps! I don't think my running shoes are the right shoes for this though. I'll have to find others.

Hope you all had a great day! :smile:

Replies

• SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it in my livingroom on carpet and I thought that too... Now that you've mentioned it as well, I think I might try my smooth soled dance shoes for easier slide on the carpet.

I did the same as you yesterday and I am SORE today! Feels great! I'm surprised at how much my lower back muscles were worked. It's an interesting muscle group to hurt! lol
  • Kstiles21
    Kstiles21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today will be my 3rd workout, I am in love with Insanity!!!!:drinker:
  • Jerseygirl904
    Options
    DIG DEEPER!!! :bigsmile:

Keep with it!!! -- Week 3 here --- Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs yesterday = SORE today, but loving it!!!
  • sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I went to accomplish Cardio recovery today but after it got started I hopped on my treadmill instead because it made me happy!

I will pop in the video later. It's only day three for me!

I was very sore yesterday and not bad at all today!
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    The basketball drill was super hard. I had a hard time doing a lot of it. That up/down, push-up/run it out thing I just stayed on the floor, lol, and I still couldn't keep up!! The in and out thing was cracking me up with all the people yelling!

edited: for typos
  • silver4233
    Options
    I've just completed day 2, cardio power & resistance, drenched in sweat.
    whew~ glad that's over!
  • Jerseygirl904
    Options
    The basketball drill was super hard. I had a hard time doing a lot of it. That up/down, push-up/run it out thing I just stayed on the floor, lol, and I still couldn't keep up!! The in and out thing was cracking me up with all the people yelling!

edited: for typos

Wait until you do it so many times that you start saying things along with Shaun T!!! "Don't have your legs too wide. Don't have your legs too wide....JOSH!!!!"
  • cincymomof3
    Options
    Oh no! I can see that happening! LOL.

Finished the 2nd day today. It was awesome! It was easier than yesterday for me, but so much more sweaty!!!
  • SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Girls, it's 9pm and I just can't do it. I went to my dance class 6-8 then got home by 8.20, cleaned the kitchen up, went to the bathroom and got changed, put it on and just got through about 2 mins before I realised I just wasn't feelign it. I think if my husband hadn't come down the stairs (where he had been running on the treadmill) I might have stuck it out but I didn't want to be doing it in front of him I guess. Lesson learned. I specifically waited to do it tonight because I thought he wanted to do it with me but then he got on the treadmill instead :( I'm bummed. Maybe I will try to double up tomorrow during baby nap...
  • Dee1212
    Options
    Hi guys!! I just started Insanity Monday and I can not say it has been easy but I really want to stick with this I'm more than happy to support others and I ask that you guys support me too! Remember to DIG DEEPER!!!
  • Dee1212
    Options
    LOL I hear you that and the Level 1 Drills are ridiculous!! Down 4 puch ups, 8 counts of "Run-it-Out" and then get up, JUMP, then back down into plank and start all over again. BOOOOOOO Shawn T I better have a beach body this summer with all this insanity LOL :laugh:
  • Jerseygirl904
    Options
    LOL I hear you that and the Level 1 Drills are ridiculous!! Down 4 puch ups, 8 counts of "Run-it-Out" and then get up, JUMP, then back down into plank and start all over again. BOOOOOOO Shawn T I better have a beach body this summer with all this insanity LOL :laugh:

You obviously haven't made it to the even more ridiculous Level TWO drills!!:laugh: --- OUCH!!!
  • cincymomof3
    Options
    Anyone done day 3 - Cardio Recovery yet? I've been putting it off all day. I'm going to try to do it in about an hour. I'm curious what I'm in for...
  • silver4233
    Options
    Just completed Cardio recovery, 10 minutes before midnight!
    I had a rough day and was tempted to skip for a day but I did it anyways and I'm glad that I did. It was so much easier than the previous two days. No jumping, no push-ups. Just lots of stretches, squat/lunges and balancing exercises.