What do you do on your Days off from C25K?

I was just wondering what everyone is doing on their off days from C25K. I was walking or cleaning (I clean a few houses on the side as well as my own house which burns lots of calories!). Just today I started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (and it kicked my butt a bit!).

I know it's good to rest, but I also know that I have to keep some sort of routine going or I'm going to cave! Just curious what you're doing, if anything, on your off days! :)

Keep up the good work, everyone!

Replies

• shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Before I tried to do zumba on my days off, but this time I have been doing my zumba classes and C25K sessions on the same days. I do C25K on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and then Zumba on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday and sometimes on Tuesday or Thursday too. Sunday is my one true day off
  • Before I tried to do zumba on my days off, but this time I have been doing my zumba classes and C25K sessions on the same days. I do C25K on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and then Zumba on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday and sometimes on Tuesday or Thursday too. Sunday is my one true day off

No wonder you've lost so much weight, girl! You're a busy girl! :)
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    I really miss it on the days I don't go!!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    I do C25K on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. I go to the gym Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Saturday is my one day off. That being said today I didn't make it to the gym. I had a bad night and didn't sleep well and woke up with a bad headache.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    I play dance central or do strength training.
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    I do Chalean Extreme weight lifting program, but as I start to run further and the weights get heavier I will probably have to take a few more rest days. Will see how it goes..
  • bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    I do my C25k on Saturday(it like my practice run.LOL) Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursday.

Monday-off

Zumba-Wednesdays and Fridays.

:)
  • I must admit--I REALLY wish I could do Zumba, but my coordination is severely lacking! I wish I had more time and money to go to the gym and work with a personal trainer, but that's not in my schedule or budget, so I guess I'll stick with what I'm doing! :) Whatever it takes, right?! :) I just know that I MUST exercise to lose weight, so I must keep movin! :)
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    the DVD strength programs aren't quite as good as having a personalized program but they are still pretty good - some of them anyway. If I was going to pick one up I think I'd get Chalean extreme
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Ive been doing jillian micheals ripped in 30, and killer buns and thighs. I also stay active by taking my kids to the park and I clean....a lot....haha. my friends are starting to make fun of me
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    I just started 30DS last night to incorporate in my off day's of C25K.

I am feeling it this morning, too!
  • I just started 30DS last night to incorporate in my off day's of C25K.

I am feeling it this morning, too!

Oh my goodness! I just finished C25K after doing 30DS yesterday and I'm about to die! LOL! My legs are KILLING ME! I'm thankful for a couple of rest days! :)
  • I attend boot camp twice a week - circuit training whilst someone shouts at you! The other 2 days of the week are recovery. That's the plan anyway!!