starting weight

Options
babygurl1
babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
My starting weight is 109. I gained 9lbs after my surgery for a hernia repair. I would love to get down to 99lbs. My paln is to do Turbo Jam daily and walking daily building back up to running 5 to 6 miles a day. Goodluck everyone!

Replies

• keky389
    keky389 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Starting weight was 140 I am now 124.. would love to be down to 115 by christmas in time for my engagement photos :)
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 109. I gained 9lbs after my surgery for a hernia repair. I would love to get down to 99lbs. My paln is to do Turbo Jam daily and walking daily building back up to running 5 to 6 miles a day. Goodluck everyone!

I heard amazing things about TurboJam..I would love to Try it!
  • kaylenlawrence
    Options
    Starting weight was 140 I am now 124.. would love to be down to 115 by christmas in time for my engagement photos :)

You have an extra motivation for engagement pictures!
    BTW::Congrats on the Engagement!

Hard=Success
  • Mrsjenningsjr
    Mrsjenningsjr Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 224. This week as well as this month, 10lb Slimdown, Chris Freytag. My second day in.
  • PrettyScenery
    PrettyScenery Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 145 lbs. I will be happy to shed 10 lbs-15lbs by Christmas. This will be doing some cardio and strength training (jumping jacks, lunges, push up, squats, ab crunches, couch to 5k). I will be increasing my ptn, fiber, fruits and veggies, and water intake. Cut out the vending machine snacks, candy , and sodas. This is what worked for me before so I will be trying it again. Better choice of foods and more moving! How hard can that be?! LOL :laugh: Good luck everyone!
  • hanzik616
    hanzik616 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 175. Aiming for ten pounds to get at my healhty weight. The baby is only 15 months, it is only taken me 15 months to get this close.... that is not to bad right??
    I plan to keep running one mile three days a week and do some weight training 2 days.
  • A11883
    A11883 Posts: 13
    Options
    HI - I am new to the whole weight loss site. I am currently 245 and would like to lose at least 10lbs by Christmas! I hope this will keep me accountable!
  • kjkb2tx
    Options
    My weight as of today is 205.6 That is down 13 pounds from when I started to eat right and exercise almost 4 weeks ago.

12153027.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • oodlesnoodles
    oodlesnoodles Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started about a month ago @ 221 and have lost 11 lbs since Oct 14th. I KNOW I can get down to 200 lbs by Christmas. Wii Fit aerobics and/or treadmill 45-60 mins a day/6 days a week (approx 300 calories a day). Let's DO THIS!
    11933863.png
  • kaylenlawrence
    Options
    oodlesnoodles
    kjkb2tx
    A11883
    hanzik
    prettyscenery

You have all been added to the spreadsheet!

Game is on!
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 179. My ultimate goal is 135, but 10 lbs a month would be great. I just started Curves today, and am shooting for 4-5 times a week. I also walk my dog every afternoon.
  • kaylenlawrence
    Options
    My starting weight is 179. My ultimate goal is 135, but 10 lbs a month would be great. I just started Curves today, and am shooting for 4-5 times a week. I also walk my dog every afternoon.

Keep Moving!
    Discipline is doing what you know needs to be done even though you don't want to.
  • Swtlilangl786
    Options
    Hi guyss :)

My current (starting weight) is 140 I would love to go down to 130 by Christmas.
    I do the elliptical daily for 40 minutes and aim to burn 400 calories.
  • kaylenlawrence
    Options
    Hi guyss :)

My current (starting weight) is 140 I would love to go down to 130 by Christmas.
    I do the elliptical daily for 40 minutes and aim to burn 400 calories.

Welcome to the challenge!!
    it starts today!
  • kjkb2tx
    Options
    Down to 203.2 as of this morning.
  • kjkb2tx
    Options
    So what do we need to do? Just report our weight every few days?
  • kaylenlawrence
    Options
    Down to 203.2 as of this morning.

Report in on Sundays!!
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    As of Nov 17 when this post was started my starting weight was ~255

My workout plan is to just continue heavy cardio 5-6 days a week and not give in to the thanksgiving pressure lol
  • kaylenlawrence
    Options
    As of Nov 17 when this post was started my starting weight was ~255

My workout plan is to just continue heavy cardio 5-6 days a week and not give in to the thanksgiving pressure lol

yeh tomorrow is going to be a hard day!!