Chit chat

Options
bmqbonnie
bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
How's it treating ya?

I started today. It was a bit easier than I thought it would be (30ds prepped me well for this) but it was still a struggle to walk back up the stairs to the safety of my bed. If I'm not totally dead tomorrow I think I'll use 5 lb weights instead of 3. I'm planning on doing this 2 days on, 1 day off which is part of why I started early. Taking measurements in the morning.

Gonna see if I can figure out how to make us a google spreadsheet! Edit: Here it is, feel free to make improvements: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArBUkjh1XRGVdDVLS2ZERXk3STJ1YWhzME91cENsQVE

Replies

• jennabellaxoxo
    jennabellaxoxo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I really like this video but as a group what do we do "as a group"?I am new to mfp....not really getting how group challenges work I guess....do u all follow the food plan as well?? I think she mentions a downloadable menu.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Doing this as a group really means that we just all decide to do it at roughly the same time for support. I started a little early and plan on not doing it every day. But the idea is that we all track our progress and join up to brag and/or moan :D I am a member of a couple group challenges and it's very motivating and a great way to make friends!
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    FINALLY got my vid in the post yesterday (purchased via E-Bay) however my DVD's (tried 3) will not play it. Something about a region code. Was all psyched up to start yesterday (dressed and had weights/towel ready) but couldn't play it. Will have to google how to fix or re-purchase :angry:

Any suggestions welcome?

Thx Kathy
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    FINALLY got my vid in the post yesterday (purchased via E-Bay) however my DVD's (tried 3) will not play it. Something about a region code. Was all psyched up to start yesterday (dressed and had weights/towel ready) but couldn't play it. Will have to google how to fix or re-purchase :angry:

Any suggestions welcome?

Thx Kathy

No suggestions - but booooooo :(

Have you seen the online/downloadable link that was given in another thread is this group? That covers the first week :)
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Can anyone post the link here to the food plan? I'm at work and would like to print it out from here today. I don't remember it off the top of my head. I don't know that I'll follow it exactly, but it may give me some good ideas.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Here is the diet plan. It looks pretty generic and some product placement is going on. General guideline with a few recipes: http://images.agoramedia.com/jillianmichaels/cms/jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-meal-plan-v.pdf
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Thank you!!