Day ten challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    (Time Zone) Well its the end of my dieting day and I'm ready for bed. Fortunately no soda for me too. :drinker:

I do drink flavoured low cal sparkiling water, is that counted as the same? I hope not.

Looking forward to the next challenge.

Will you repeat any challenges because I missed the bubble bath and pampering session lol!

:bigsmile:
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    No soda for me! I was a heavy red-label, full sugar, Coca-Cola drinker before I joined this site, then started back up again right before I "started over" a month ago and started trying to eat a lot cleaner. I know soda is horrible for you and I'm glad I quit drinking it, but I was hoping to see some weight come off after I gave it up... and I didn't! :grumble:

Can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store for us!
  • PRpal
    PRpal Posts: 13
    Options
    I don't drink soda on a daily basis; however, I had already opened one when I read the challenge this morning. :(
  • amyrae143
    amyrae143 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Done!!
    almost grabbed an energy drink today but remembered this and just had more water instead!!!
    thanks for the fantastic challenge I guess I needed this today.
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    With under 3 hours to go... no soda for me today. Not even a Coke Zero :)
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I actually failed this challenge today, which is so disappointing, since I hardly ever have soda anymore! I read the challenge too late, and had already had a diet iced tea earlier on :(
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    no soda for me! ever actually. Just green tea and water on most days!
  • samoneypenny
    samoneypenny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hadn't heard the calcium link before, going to google.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    ;-;

But I don't drink soda.
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Although I have easily given up regular sodas and juices, diet soda is my crutch lol! The last time you challenged this my water intake trippled. :)
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Easy cos I never drink the stuff!! Water or herbal tea only :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Sue :smile: x
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Easy peasy I don't like fizzy drinks but will try to drink more water
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Just found this group, so this will be my first daily challenge. I've pretty much given up all soda anyway, so I should have no problem with todays challenge!!!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I didn't do this yesterday, but I'm going to do it today :) I need to break the habit...BAD
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    done....no soda today. I have really cut back since joining mfp
  • Nogo
    Nogo Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ugh, this used to be easy then I fell into the clutches of foutain diet Pepsi. Freaking boo - but challenge accepted! Need to quit the stuff again anyway!