Target for Xmas

AnnaE
AnnaE Posts: 53 Member
Hey All
I was in MFP last year - dropped it for a while and regained some weight. Came back to MFP last week! I am currently sitting at 73kg (that's 160.5lbs) and am aiming for 70kg (154lbs) by Xmas! I have 2 skinny tall sisters in law and do NOT want to be the dumpy one at the lunch table this year.
What's your target? Let's all motivate one another.

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    I want to get to 12 stone at least before christmas (168lbs) thats 5lbs off where i am now

xx
  • phindilee
    phindilee Posts: 64 Member
    Hi, my weight now is 76.5kgs. Would love to be 73kgs (160 lbs) by christmas if i can.
  • raquelena
    raquelena Posts: 24 Member
    I'm currently 190lbs, would like to be at close (ideally under) 182lbs as I haven't been under 13st in a while! Good luck everyone
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    I'd love to be 135 by Christmas :) My cousin is so freaking athletic and I've always felt gross sitting next to her at the dinner table, even at my lightest weight of 122!!! Maybe this year will be different.
  • I'm 169 know. Just found out this morning that is 6lbs up from last month hope most is water weight from new medication. Would like to be at 155 by Christmas but now that I just found out i'm 169 not 163 it will be harder.
  • Duelltolose
    Duelltolose Posts: 119 Member
    I'm going back and forth between 127 and 129... I have no idea why. But I would love to be 125 by Christmas! I know that's very little, but with my weight going everywhere and no time to really exercise, it's a bit of a challenge.

Plus, knee doesn't help either.
  • mareuhlee
    mareuhlee Posts: 6 Member
    Today I weigh 150 and am hoping to get to 140 by Christmas.
  • oneorangekitty
    oneorangekitty Posts: 13 Member
    Today I weigh 128 and would LOVE to weigh 117 by Christmas. Unfortunately there is the Thanksgiving Holiday in between, and I'm hosting the feast. I need a strategy!
  • AnnaE
    AnnaE Posts: 53 Member
    At least down here in Oz we don't have to worry about Thanksgiving...!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    At least down here in Oz we don't have to worry about Thanksgiving...!
    and in the UK
  • Hello,
    New here. Really would like to loose enough weight to fit in the airline seat for the trip to Baltimore this Christmas. Also will be walking all over the Inner Harbor multiple times while there and do not want to feel bad after ward.

Good luck to all who are trying to feel better and healthier.:happy:
  • Alicebmartin
    Alicebmartin Posts: 4 Member
    Hello All!

Sorry I'mI'm a little late in joining. I used to do weight watchers but I got sick of paying for it! I just moved back to the east coast from Texas. I have gained 5 pounds in the last couple months. I want to get healthy again and watch wthat I eat! My goal is to lose 5 pounds by Christmas that would put me at (144). I also want to cut down on my snacking habits! I already run regulary however I would like to up my runs from 30 minutes to 45 and add in some strength training in as well!This may be a little lofty but I'll give it my best!
  • omnipotentmiku
    omnipotentmiku Posts: 107 Member
    edited November 2015
    *wrong group oops*
  • SamKorosi
    SamKorosi Posts: 26 Member
    264 now, want to be down to 250.

haven't seen my fiancé since august, i've lost 14lbs since then so another 14 would be great! :D