Week 2 Jump Off Of 6w/6p

Options

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    MAN...Talking about push...My abs did not want it this morning!! Ready for Level 2...My abs are definitely feeling this workout and I can see the def a little...Cant wait to the completion...You are doing an awesome job!
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Finally Day 1 of Level 2 I bought my very first pair of weight sets today, just 3's and 5's I will get an 8 and 10 later...I'm also on Day 2 of 30DS, it hurts so good!! CRANK IT!!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Just finished W2D3 L1

Im tired today, did some extra crunches but was stiff from my long run last night. Im not feeling it so much in my abs anymore. Looking forward to moving up to level 2. Hope everyone is working hard :)
  • KekeHighlyFavored
    Options
    I'll add jumping jacks to my workout. :happy:
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I added Skaters to my workout...and the round abouts..I think thats what jillian calls them where you have the weights raised up and you drop down on each knee and raise back up...Love those moves...
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Excellent girl....
    I'll add jumping jacks to my workout. :happy:
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    alright day 2 of week 2 done! barely got it in...been running around since i got off work and about to run out again!!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    alright...just did 50 squats!
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1 was a little tough for me as I havent done this workout since last week friday. But I made it through.
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    W2D2 done...Jillian is kicking my butt!!! I feel it in my abs ALL DAY!!!! Keep up the good work. Cant wait to step it up to level 2 :)
  • SexyCook
    Options
    W2D2 done...Jillian is kicking my butt!!! I feel it in my abs ALL DAY!!!! Keep up the good work. Cant wait to step it up to level 2 :)

Awesome job starkle.....I cant wait to LEVEL 2 its my Fav....
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    I completed Day 2 of week 2 last night and I feel the soreness coming on!! But its ok though and I can actually do the SIDE planks CORRECTLY LOL!!! I feel really good about that.
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 2 of week 2 for me...I will be trying to focus more on the form with my weights also I will be adding another 30 min. workoug..not sure what though..hmm
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    Just finished W2D4 and feeling great, i was a little sore from yesterday but feel better after doing it today. It makes me laugh when JM says 'crank it' i feel like shouting 'i am cranking it lol'

Oh and i added a 5k run to mine today!!! yay for exercise!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Just finished W2D4 and feeling great, i was a little sore from yesterday but feel better after doing it today. It makes me laugh when JM says 'crank it' i feel like shouting 'i am cranking it lol'

Oh and i added a 5k run to mine today!!! yay for exercise!

EXCELLENT GIRL!
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    Just finished W1L1D3 added running in place and jumping jacks.

Everyone is doing a fantastic job, keep it up ladies!!
  • blueyeb
    Options
    I've been doing ri30 with 6w6p and days that I don't do ri30 I walk/jog 30-60 minutes.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Sorry for my delay in support - this week has been CRAZY! lol! For those who are starting Level 2 on Monday - which I am SUPER excited about!!! - let me know if you need modifications & I will try to help (feel free to send me a personal message).

I just finished my last day of Level 1 this AM - hint on the side planks: concentrate on "lifting" your oblique (side ab) muscles as you plank & you will notice a HUGE improvement in your form & balance :happy: Also, you'll "feel" the burn in those muscles :wink:

Been adding a few of what I've affectionately dubbed "Sexy's 50 Challenge" - 100 Rally Cars w/5lb weight(commonly called Russian Twists but I add my own flavour to everything :wink: ), Side Planks with Oblique Twists - 25 each side w/5lb weight, 50 Sunrise Crunches, 50 Elevator Crunches w/5lb weight. Had to chill on the pushups as my shoulders are out again & sounding like rice crispies - hoping to get them back in order when I start Level 2 on Monday :happy:

Let ROCK IT OUT in the next 2 weeks! Be Aspirational & Look Ridiculous (Jillians words, not mine :wink: :laugh: )
  • SexyCook
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YOU THE BEST I TELL YOU^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Completed Week 2 Day 4....will try to get 2 more workouts out of this...Must admit..I am ready for LEVEL 2 it is the best out of the 2....I always love to do that level....Less than 2 weeks for me for vacay...So these abs are surely going to be put in its place!

Adding 50 pushups this evening to my daily extra workout!...

Thanks guys for all the support!!
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    Just finished Wk2 D5 L1 feeling great, so proud that ive finished my 2nd week of this. Im feeling ready to move up to Level 2 now but i will do another week of L1 and follow it. Im seeing my body change and looking forward to seeing the results in 4 weeks time.

I added an hours walk to it today.