TGIF!!!! November 18,2011

Options
DaniU617
DaniU617 Posts: 87 Member
Who is ready for the weekend? I know I am!!!

This morning I did 25min on the gazelle 419cals gone, and I have about an hour of of chopping veggies for my daughter's Me and My Guy dance tomorrow night. Then on top of all of that I have cleaning to do. With 6 kids that task is never ending....lol!

Hope you have a Fabulous weekend! Love you all and thank you for being such great supporters in my weight loss journey!!!

Replies

• clarissa08
    clarissa08 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Definitely Ready!!

This weekend is well deserved because ever since fall break it has been non-stop madness with the school work. Well I finally have gotten all caught up, and I am ready to mini-celebrate (with out going over board of course) !!!
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    I am soooo ready for a the weekend but looking forward to the long weekend next week even more.

A little frustrated this morning.... been walking every day plus two killer Zumba workouts and I only lost 0.2 lbs. What the heck??? That is so not right. Oh well, guess I'll just have to keep plugging along.

On Sunday I am going to a Christmas bazaar with a good friend---over 500 booths. I will be in Christmas heaven!....plus, should be a good burn with all that walking!

I hope everyone has a spectacular Friday!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Friday's workout:

40 min. Jillian Michaels Six Weeks Six Pack
    10 min. dance aerobics
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Done with Fridays workout before work

25 minutes Elliptical
    5 minutes ab wheel
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Everybody's workin for the weekend!

did 20 min walk this morning
  • 1myfit
    1myfit Posts: 69
    Options
    I was lazy this morning but thought I would do the 20min at least ended up doing 41 min cuz I was caught up watching the food channel. Happy Friday!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of yoga...maybe more later :flowerforyou: