Options
jhmomofmany
jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
Answer can be as general or specific as you want it to be. :smile:

Replies

• HisBeachgirl
    HisBeachgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Being military, we've had the pleasure of living in Arizona, South Carolina, Germany, and Kansas. Now we reside in lower Alabama. We're so confused when someone asks us where home is, we don't really have an answer. lol
  • cirka2002
    cirka2002 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Western Colorado
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Right now I live in Northern Indiana, but next year hopefully with in 6 to 9 months we will be living in Colorado!!
  • vang0474
    vang0474 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We live in Northern Colorado!
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hubby has always wanted to live in CO. :flowerforyou:

We currently live in Upper Michigan: we both grew up in Tulsa, OK; then lived in the area of Charleston, SC and then in Prattville, AL before moving here. :smile:
  • MrsJones98
    Options
    We are south of Houston, Texas. We've been here for 6 years now, but I lived here for most of my elementary years and high school. I also attended college in Texas.

Both kids (and hubby) were born in WA, and hubby and I have lived in TX, WA and OH together. Growing up, I was born in MI, lived in TX, OR, SC and OH (for grad school), spent summers in IN with an aunt, and have traveled to or through most of the US (except the New England area). I have family and friends that we visit regularly in IN, IL, MI, OH, WA, MT, TN and AR.

We road trip 2-4 times a year, as you can guess :)
  • doriekaye
    doriekaye Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We live in Northeast Minnesota, near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
  • vang0474
    vang0474 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Northern Michigan and also had a great vacation in the Boundary Waters - stayed in Ely for a night. So beautiful up there! :happy:
  • doriekaye
    doriekaye Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We're about 25 miles south of Ely. You probably drove by my house on your way there.
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    We now live in WI. We were here for years, then transplanted to OK for a year - decided the kiddo's kindgergarden year was a field trip LOL - and just got back to WI in Sept. I miss the warmer temps of OK but this is home.
  • chrissifreeman
    chrissifreeman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    We're in northwest Louisiana.
  • cnew02
    Options
    Arkansas
  • lisalamb62
    Options
    Currently in NW Arkansas. Originally from southern California, live in Annapolis, Maryland for 22 years. We spent 4 years visiting 45 states in our RV after selling our home.
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Southern Illinois near St. Louis. Grew up in Southern Illinois...lived in Henderson, Ky...Evansville, Indiana, Mt. Vernon, Illinois and now closer to St. Louis! We love it here...lots of family all over the place.
  • Jessiejla80
    Jessiejla80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    We live in Charleston, SC
  • popchex
    popchex Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Chicago, but married an Aussie and now living in Adelaide, South Australia. Love it. :)
  • calpollyana
    Options
    Lived 30 years in California. Now living in Colorado for the past 13 years. Love it here, but I sure miss the ocean!
  • Jackielyn1002
    Jackielyn1002 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a South Dakota girl through and through. But the military has relocated us to Kansas and now we are living on the island of Okinawa. It's pretty amazing here :)
  • jlsq
    jlsq Posts: 7
    Options
    western suburbs of Chicago, IL......farm country!
  • kdjcella
    Options
    Oklahoma!