Confessions.

Options
So. Pissed. Off. At. Myself.

Last night...

Peanut butter (I logged it as 10tbs but I don't actually know how much it was. Probably closer to 6 or seven)
4 fibre crackers
2 rice cakes
An apple
A handful of almonds
A handful of sultanas
THREE banana bran muffins

And the result? Up 500g/ 1lb this morning.

I went 8 days without doing this and then... Epic fail.

Replies

• Romy251
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better I did WAYY worse today!! I probably ate about three times as much as that. I feel sooo sick!
  • lemorncutt
    Options
    Omg I know exactly how u feel, I have the most craziest binges I dont even know how i fit it in my stomach. Im trying to eat really healthily for 5 weeks straight to break my bad eating habit. Join me if u like??? :)
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    If it helps I always fail on the 4th day...
  • Marisa1184
    Options
    I had the worst binge yesterday! i was eating so good for the day and then it hit me like a wall!
    i ate tons of crackers, chips, cake, ice cream, and even more. ughhhhh
    i really dont want to do this anymore and i dont know why i always do :(
  • Shannonhurley88
    Shannonhurley88 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I am found this group my binging has gotten out of control. I will do so well then not be able to handle an emotion or some bull**** and boom BINGE LIKE CRAZY and literally gain 15lbs in two weeks (i haven't changed my ticker to reflect it because i'm to embarassed). Why do I work hard to blow it? I feel gross and unattractive and disappointed in myself and have spent the last few months gaining and losing hte same 10-15lbs. Cookie dough and sweets and burgers I loathe thee
  • liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i binged last night too. i wasnt even hungry to begin with, i just felt that i should eat dinner. one small meal lead to me going into the fridge and taking something else out. then i wanted something sweet and we had pound cake in the kitchen. i finished the whole box (half a loaf). then i kept scooping out spoons after spoons of peanut butter. then i ate some more of everything else in my kitchen... lots of it. doesnt seem like too much but it was lol
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I havent even made it home yet and already today ive consumed:

A can soda
    a protein bar
    bag of cheez-its
    bag of chips
    lean gourmet meal
    water
    another protein bar

I still gotta go home and figure out dinner for me and my son....

The worst part for me is realizing that when im eating something, im already thinking of the nxt thing that im gonna eat.

Ugh.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew.

Ive had this issue for many years and am just now coming to terms with the fact that I have a problem.

Im seeking professional help.
  • shannonsnail
    shannonsnail Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    last night.....cookies
  • Marisa1184
    Options
    Last night was bad. I ate cookies, peanutbuttercups, kisses, ice cream, chex mix and lots of smartfood popcorn :/
    However I just stopped myself from eating even more junk by eating a grapefruit, apple, two clementines and some air popped corn! Gahhhhh
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I've binged on salty goods the past 3 days, and having a really hard time breaking through. Sometimes it gets so bad, I feel sick.
  • leesee88
    leesee88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    2 nights ago I ate:
    3 reeses eggs
    5 reeses mini cups
    5 mini mr good bars
    ALL SLATHERED IN PEANUT BUTTER
    then i had 2 poptarts that i put butter all over.
    oh yea and 2 bowls of cheerios with milk.

This followed a very healthy day of good calories and working out. sigh.
  • leesee88
    leesee88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    oh by the way it was all like 1500+ calories.
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is an old thread but kind of cool to see....

I've been having a tough couple of days too. I hate it that sometimes it's so easy to refrain from bingeing and sometimes it's not. For me.

I'm hoping to, no, I'm planning on making it a great day and the weekend I'm sure will be much better. I have the hardest time at work, where binge food is easily accessible and it's easy to hide and eat at my desk. Sometimes I wish I had a different job in a different environment, but I don't know if it would be any easier....I've struggled with binge eating for most of my life so a different atmosphere would probably be a short-term fix, if anything. Oh well I guess...I'm not giving up!

Thanks everyone for being here!
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Okay. Yesterday I ate:

6 bagels. 6. That's right, 6 bagels.
    1.5 slices of pizza
    a frappuccino
    a cup of ice cream
    2 brownie bites
    2 bowls of cheerios
    some drink at a bar

And I have been binging like this for almost 8 days straight. I am so beyond exhausted.This is my longest binge streak. I don't even know what's going on with me.