Introducing myself!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a little support as I work on these last several pounds that I'd like to lose. :smile:

Here are my current stats:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 128

I'd like to be a toned 115-120 (no more than 120 really, so I have at least 9 lbs to go). I have my daily calorie goal set to 1450, which gives me a projected 1/2 pound weekly loss. Also, my macronutrient ratio is set at 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fat.

I exercise anywhere from 3 to 5 times per week. I do a pretty intense "bootcamp" fitness class 2x a week (cardio & lots of muscle work), and then straight up cardio (running/elliptical/exercise bike) the other days. My plan is to eat back some, but not all, of my exercise calories. I want to make sure that I'm at least netting 1200 daily calories on my workout days, or closer to my 1450 daily goal I'm actually hungry.

Does this sound like a good plan? :happy:

On a more personal note, I'm a military wife and mommy of two girls. We are currently stationed in Hawaii (which I LOVE!).

Oh and my food diary is open to all my friends. Add me! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• amys31
    amys31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome! So great to have you on here. Hawaii sounds great, and such a great place to take advantage of outdoor activity!:-)
    Your plan sounds great...good luck!:-)