Bucket List

Options
2»

Replies

• bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I also have a goal to do a race in every state. I've only done races in my home state so far, but I have 2 states lined up for next year (New Orleans R&R half--as part of American Cancer Society's DetermiNATION) and the World's Highest Hill 5 miler in OK(1999 ft up!).

I also really want to do the NYC, Chicago, and Disney. Beyond that, we'll see!
  • avaloneternal
    Options
    NEW YORK!!
    I would love to collect medals from the RnR series. So far I have Seattle and in just over three weeks I will have Vegas XD
  • flvsusandy
    flvsusandy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    New York!
    Women's Nike in SF
    Chicago
    Boston would be amazing but don't think I have the dedication to get that fast
    tri starting with a sprint and possibly making it to an ironman
    Big Sur
    Disney
  • monibee
    monibee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    New York for sure! That's the top one on my list! I'll be applying for 2012!
    Chicago
    Disney Princess Half (doing in 2/12)
    Vegas
    I'd love to do an Adventure Marathon (like South Africa or The Great Wall)
    And a Tough Mudder event too!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    London Marathon
  • MissMichellemybelle
    Options
    Disney Princess Half Marathon (checking off this February!)
    Air Force Marathon (hoping to do this next September)
    Chicago
    New York
    Some sort of night race
    A Rock and Roll Half or Full
    Berlin
    London
    Athens
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    For a really cool looking medal try the Martian Marathon in Michigan - Techie shirt too.:love:
  • calderst
    calderst Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    It won't be any time soon but I really want to do the Laurel Highlands Ultra (PA). It's 70 or so miles of trail running. Not sure my body and schedule could withstand training for an ultra, but it's on my bucket list.

I also want to do an ironman. Any, really, although I once told my husband that I want to do the one in Kona. Again, I'm not there yet but hopefully someday!
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am regristered for the Derby Festival Marathon in Louisville Ky on the 28th of April it will be my first full. After I do that one then I might try another somewhere. I really like doing Half Marathons and would like to do 4 or 5 a year, I have done 3 this year and have one schedulede for Jan and June for next year.