Options
    Checking in!

Weight: no change (277) :mad:

House points: 371

OWLS
    exercise/food: 1
    Spirit: 3?
    Total: 4

Really, really going to work on getting those OWLS this week!!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Wow - its been quiet on here today... I hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday! I spent a good part of the day watching the HP movies with my son. Tomorrow, I have the surgery done on my other eye and when I get home, we're all going to watch both parts of DH back to back. :bigsmile:

Have a good night Ravenclaw!
  • korkster
    korkster Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wow - its been quiet on here today... I hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday! I spent a good part of the day watching the HP movies with my son. Tomorrow, I have the surgery done on my other eye and when I get home, we're all going to watch both parts of DH back to back. :bigsmile:

Have a good night Ravenclaw!

Hi Ravenclaws!

Another busy day. Had an impromptu family get together today, which I saw as a pretrial for how things will go on Thanksgiving. It was a success! Stayed away from the pie, and even played tennis with my cousin. I'm actually looking forward to the holidays now!
  • korkster
    korkster Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the repeat. I had a lot of difficulty posting tonight.
  • nieme
    nieme Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sunday was GORGEOUS up here in the north. We raked leaves (sore arms to prove it). I also hopped on the treadmill for a half hour last night, so already building up the house points!
  • Addeyfit
    Options
    Good Morning Ravenclaw!

Here are my Stats for last week!

Week Three Ravenclaw Challenge:
    Exercise OWL - 4 OWLS
    Food OWL - 7 OWLS
    Spirit OWL - 6 OWLS

Inter-house Challenge:
    Weigh-In: 228 lbs (7 lbs loss...Woo Hoo!)
    Exercise Minutes - 165 minutes

I hope everyone has a great day!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    good morning Ravenclaw! really bad day yesterday. i worked overtime in the ER during the day, went for groceries afterwards (got lots of yummy healthy stuff), then spent the evening in a different ER with my husband. got home a little before midnight after eating about 550 calories all day!! stopped for fast food on the way home d/t starvation/ease of access/stress. totally blew what would have been a really good day.

weekly stats;
    weight 173 which is a 1.2lb loss

OWLS: 19
    *checkin-7
    *food-6
    *exercise-6

HP: 224

not a bad week, but i'm not loving how this week started ( 0 OWLS and 0 HP yesterday)

hope everyone has a great week. best of luck with your surgery sue :flowerforyou:
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Checking in. I have gotten to the point where I am pretty much considering myself to be in a maintenance phase. My ultimate goal was to get my weight in between 130-135 and keep it there. So, I don't really have any more to lose....not really sure where that puts me with the Ravenclaws? Do I get to stay around for challenges, and OWLs, and house points and just make my monthly weight goal to stay in my little 5 pound range or will I get booted? :sad:
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I checked in yesterday, just on the wrong thread!

Weight lost, 1.2 lbs, CW - 183.0

I think I have 1 spirit point, for 1 OWL

90 minutes of exercise.

Time for my nap
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Today's Stats (Sunday/Monday):
    exercise (30 minutes)- +1
    Food (veggies at every meal)- +1
    Spirit- +1
    House Points- 30+60=90

Weekly Stats:
    OWLS- 6
    House Points- 150
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 177.2 this week
    OWLS: 9
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Checking in. I have gotten to the point where I am pretty much considering myself to be in a maintenance phase. My ultimate goal was to get my weight in between 130-135 and keep it there. So, I don't really have any more to lose....not really sure where that puts me with the Ravenclaws? Do I get to stay around for challenges, and OWLs, and house points and just make my monthly weight goal to stay in my little 5 pound range or will I get booted? :sad:
    Hey Scarlett - you are totally welcome to stay with the group. You can stay and ean OWLs and house points for as long as you want! :bigsmile: No need to report your weight if you are in maintenance...
  • nekoemi
    nekoemi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Checking in for the week. I was really busy this weekend, so I didn't log as faithfully as usual, but I still ate mostly the same sorts of foods so I'm not too worried about it. I did a lot of walking around Philadelphia yesterday (my sister was doing a half-marathon, so we walked around to a few of the different stops along the way). The weather was really nice too for a late November day, so that was nice.

No big changes this week, since last week was probably a bit lower than it should have been.

Weight: 241.6
    House Points: 318
    OWLS: 9 ( 3 / 3 / 3)

Have a nice holiday week everyone :smile:
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    hey all! my house points for this week are: 335
  • kailey_watson
    kailey_watson Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    142 Today... 150 house points
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Getting ready to head out the door for surgery. I had planned on taking the week off for vacation, but ended up having to go in to work this morning and then the surgery this afternoon. What a way to spend my birthday! :ohwell: At least I can relax the rest of the week!

We still need weigh-ins from:
    craft338
    DefiningRaquel
    emmie_rene
    karinane
    liz11599
    lottee1000
    missbeccaanne
    Samiwhereareyou

and house points from:
    Matchamatcha
    kburks0709
    bethanyweathers

I'm seeing some really good losses this week! Keep up the good work everyone!! :drinker:
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    good luck with your surgery sue.

weight 152. bam
    house points 170
    food 3
    excersice I think the challenge was every 30 mins everyday 3
    spirt 3.

Im gona lose the last 2lbs this week I am I am I am.
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • the_accountinator
    Options
    Checking in at 276.4 tonight. A total fluke I think but I'll take it! Still going full speed at work and now the holidays so we'll see how well I keep it up. I'm determined too, but even the best of intentions can go awry.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    sorry i'm late guys, my internet's acting funny...

last week - 195.8
    this week - 195

week's loss - 0.8 lbs

270 exercise minutes this week...
    2 exercise points (taking the new puppy for a full 2 mile walk)
    3 food points (actually COOKING my meals when i'm alone, rather than just eating snacks)

ok, so...if i lose 1.4 lbs a week for the next 9 weeks, i will reach 100 lbs lost in 1 year. i'm not sure how realistic of a goal this is, because thanksgiving, x-mas, AND new years are all coming...but i'm gonna try anyway. i'll be happy with losing 95lbs in a year, but i'm OCD with numbers. ughhhh, i guess this means lots of exercise this holiday season!! =)