Week 2 Jump Off Of 6w/6p

Options
13»

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Just finished Wk2 D5 L1 feeling great, so proud that ive finished my 2nd week of this. Im feeling ready to move up to Level 2 now but i will do another week of L1 and follow it. Im seeing my body change and looking forward to seeing the results in 4 weeks time.

I added an hours walk to it today.

GREAT JOB GIRL!! Pushing thru those days LOVE IT!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    TOOK today off for Jillian...Tomorrow will be my Level 1 Day 5....and I am extremely ready to go to level 2 cause i just like it better..I get burnt on this one..MIND you I can def see the results of it...but just ready to BUMP IT UP!...You guys are doing amazing..Continue pushing...

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO SUBMIT MEASUREMENT!! SUNDAY/MONDAY by Noon Central...
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    only got 3 days in again this week...super frustrated with myself. I will post measurements in the morning after my dreaded weigh in
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Just finished W3 D1 L1 felt a bit sluggish today but think its just because i had a long day at work.

I also hurt my toe doing a backward lunge - not sure what i did there, so im not adding anything to it today. Can't believe i have 4 workouts left on level 1 and then i move up. Loving this DVD but ready to ramp it up now.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Just finished W3 D1 L1 felt a bit sluggish today but think its just because i had a long day at work.

I also hurt my toe doing a backward lunge - not sure what i did there, so im not adding anything to it today. Can't believe i have 4 workouts left on level 1 and then i move up. Loving this DVD but ready to ramp it up now.

Excellent hunn..Take care of yourself sweets...GOOD JOB!
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    Just completed Week 3 D2 L1 today also added on my 5k run tonight - phew im tired now!

Im a bit bored of Level 1 and ready to move up now, only 3 more times then its level 2. Can't believe im nearly half way and have done this every week day since we started - woo hoo!!! Keep it up everyone!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Just completed Week 3 D2 L1 today also added on my 5k run tonight - phew im tired now!

Im a bit bored of Level 1 and ready to move up now, only 3 more times then its level 2. Can't believe im nearly half way and have done this every week day since we started - woo hoo!!! Keep it up everyone!

Excellent job i am very proud of you!!
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    Just finished W3 D3 L1 and added a 5k run to it tonight, not feeling tired today, bouncing around with energy. The rest day yese=terday must have done the trick.

Only 2 more and im on to level 2 can't wait, my body is starting to change shape, my shoulders, arms and thighs have slimmed and ive noticed my back and sides have too.

keep it up everyone :)
  • rubysparkle
    Options
    Forgot to log yesterday so here goes:

finished W3 D4 L1 getting bit bored now, ready for L 2

today i've just finished W3 D5 L1 yippeee :) last one of level 1 done and tomorrow i start on L2.

Can't believe im now half way through this...3 weeks done excellent.

edited: i added 5k run to my work out today and 3k walk :)