Whose pics are those above?

Options
That is amazing! Who is that? Shows the scale is EVIL. :mad:

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I must have missed the pics. There is an image of a woman weight lifting there now.
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    I must have missed the pics. There is an image of a woman weight lifting there now.

it was a girl who was 127 before and then her after pic was very toned and she was 136. Proves the scale is bad. :)
  • sarah44254
    Options
    I would love to see that pic! The scale is making me mad especially now. My original goal was 135 but I moved it down to 127... but I can't even get the 139 to come back to the scale! Still hanging around 140 :(
  • amys31
    amys31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Can you guys see the pic now? I tried to repost, wish I could post it to my reply but don't know how. I got the pic from a website that I love...pinterest.com. :-)
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Can you guys see the pic now? I tried to repost, wish I could post it to my reply but don't know how. I got the pic from a website that I love...pinterest.com. :-)

uh oh, i think i have a new addiction
  • sarah44254
    Options
    yes, thank you!! :)
  • amys31
    amys31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

Have you been on there?...YES it is sooo addicting, it makes me more creative. and my "style board", helps me when Im shopping or trying to put together an outfit:-)
  • MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am on Pinterest as well and am addicted!
    Love the photo, thank you for sharing!

Have you been on there?...YES it is sooo addicting, it makes me more creative. and my "style board", helps me when Im shopping or trying to put together an outfit:-)
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options

im on a list or something for an invite. I cant wait to get right in there
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,986 Member
    Options
    Those pictures are what motivated me to dump (a lot of) cardio-time and switch BACK to strength-training.

I want the "look" and not the "number", FOR SURE!