TOPIC OF THE DAY FOR 11/21

Options
repochick
repochick Posts: 40 Member
WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF SO FAR ON YOUR EXERCISE/DIET JOURNEY?

Replies

• AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    The first go with MFP made the scale move like I had not seen in years! I am proud I made that happen. (now to earn it back)
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Myself, for pushing myself and sticking with it and coming back every time I fall off the wagon.
  • Pennysue2728
    Options
    I am proud of the fact that i went from weighing 285 to weighing 190 and have maintained that weight for about 3 years. i might be having a really, REALLY hard time with getting to my goal of 155 but i haven't gained that weight back.
  • mmbutler2004
    mmbutler2004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i am really proud that i have done almost two 30 day challenges on my wii active.. i get up every morning before my kids at around 5 am and do a 20 to 25 minute all over workout... I am in my ninth week of my journey and I am still going stroung... woo hoo go Chubby Buddies
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am most proud of myself for coming on to MFP and logging my food in everyday. No matter what I put in my mouth I put in , in my diary. That is huge for me and I believe going to help me achieve my goals. I am secondly most proud that I have got my butt out there and started walking, just getting off the couch during my free time is a big accomplishment too!!
  • kitkat40
    kitkat40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That in just 6 weeks i really did lose 9lbs and i didn't exercise to the point of passing out!
    So, if i push it the next 5 wks to the point of passing out or; ok sweating :smile: maybe i could lose twice the weight (one could only hope ~)
  • StephnElbow
    StephnElbow Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am proud that this time, while some days are harder than others, i am actually staying on my plan. Most "diets" i have done last no longer than two weeks and generally only one. Im not perfect, and I have had bad days, but I have been much more consistant with the use of this stie, and the scale is starting to show it. :happy: