Five weeks left to the New Year

Options
Hi everyone! I hope everyone is still working hard toward their goal of a New You for the New Year. We've got 5 weeks left - keep pushing!

I'm still exercising at least 4x a week, still struggling to get 64 ounces in everyday, but watching my diet and seeing good results. I am down 3 pounds this week. I have 6 pounds to go to make my goal for the New Year. I've also recently started running in the mornings ... well, a slow walk/jog. :-)

How is everyone doing? Still on track to finish strong?

Replies

• megarooni
    megarooni Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I got back on track this week! I lost 3lbs., so I hit 200lbs. So excited!!! I have 5 more to lose to hit my goal in 5 weeks! I can totally do it!!! So I'm going to finish strong and hopefully be back to where I was in 2006 by New Years! :-)
    Motivation is coming and going. I just need to keep pushing myself. It finally snowed here on Saturday and now motivation will be hard to come by because everything is covered in ice so running outside is basically out now... But I can make it work!
    A slow walk/jog is where most people are going to start. It's easing yourself back into it. I am starting C25K to really get back into the shape and level of running I used to do! I remember it was always a great stress reliever and I felt amazing doing it... Was almost freeing! Good luck to you! I know everyone can finish strong even if their goal is not hit. The holidays are always a struggle but everything in moderation!!! :-)
  • ddboone
    Options
    Great job on hitting 200! Soon you'll be in One-der-land! :-) That's my goal for the New Year - to be under 200 pounds.

Good luck with C25K. That's essentially what I'm doing. Can't wait until I can really run a 5K. I've walked plenty but running 3 miles continuously would be awesome. I'm in NC so I should be able to run outside for a little longer...glad to hear you are not going to let the frozen temps stop you!