My 1 year Anniversary is TODAY!!! Yay me.... Down 156lbs!!!

Options
AwesomeSauce4
AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
Today is A very special Day for me First Off it's My actuall 1 year Anniversary Of my weightloss Journey, It's My 300 Day on MFP and it's My Lil Gamecock "Joshua "Brice" Harvey's 1st Birthday.. A whole lot to Celebrate today and Believe me, we have.. ;)

I have came a long way on this Journey from starting out at a weight of over 300lbs and now here I am at 154lbs.. Yes It's Amazing but it can be done.. All it really Took was me taking a Stand and saying nothing or anyone was going to stop me this time and I am Still Achieving Daily.. I have had many Obstacles and Challenges to overcome during this year but Baby I have overcome each and everyone of them and I am Soooooo Very proud of mysefl for not giving up on ME.. That's right ME!!!! Because If I would of gave up I would of only been hurting myself.. I have learned that Loving Myself first is the most Important thing on this Journey and when I really started Believing that It all feel in Place amd look at me now!!!!

As for some of you who don't know me or whom have recently became friends with me I will let you in on a secret... I have done this without Diet fads or surgeries.. This has been done Completely on my Own.. Exercise and a well balanced Diet with yummy Foods.. It's not a temporary Fix it's a life style change and I have learned ot pick the grilled over Fried, the fat free over the Whole, the whole grain over the white.. It's all about Change and I know that it's not a change just from the outside it's a change from the inside as well...

I LOVE MYSELF!!! For the first time in many, many years I can say that and mean it.. I want myself to be happy and look for whats best for me.. I have 3 AMAZING Children and 1 Angel in heaven.. I am Truly Blessed!!!! Thank you all for your Love and Support Daily.. I Love you All BUnches!!!!

Just Wanted to post On My 1 yr Anniversary ;)

~Rachel~
new-1.png

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    As for some of you who don't know me or whom have recently became friends with me I will let you in on a secret... I have done this without Diet fads or surgeries.. This has been done Completely on my Own.. Exercise and a well balanced Diet with yummy Foods.. It's not a temporary Fix it's a life style change and I have learned ot pick the grilled over Fried, the fat free over the Whole, the whole grain over the white.. It's all about Change and I know that it's not a change just from the outside it's a change from the inside as well...

You are totally amazing and so inspirational . .. So proud of you for not using gimmicks to lose all the weight. . True hard work. .
    and dedication to reach your goal. . I love it!
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    im so so so proud of u girl ,,,u have come a long way..and for many of us we loook up to u amazing job...love n huggs girl :)
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Amazing!!! You sure are an inspiration to me. I know that I can do this. All it takes is hard work and dedication. I can do that!
  • ginabina13
    Options
    So very proud of you, Rachel!! Celebrate your head off!! You deserve it! You've inspired me big time and I thank you for that!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I never joined a group before!!!!

Congrats Girl

You are awesome!
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You should feel awesome right now!!! Congrats on finding YOU!!! Love you girl!!!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    U were one of my first friends on mfp & a huge inspiration to me in my journey!! U r truely awesome rachel! Wtg & congratulations!
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    So amazing!!!!!! CONGRATS
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: SO PROUD!!! :heart: :heart:
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    When I said you're comment to Iwillbemeagain was inspirational, it pales in comparison to your pics and posts!!

I can't stop grinning. What you've done for yourself is amazing. I'm glad I picked Awesome Sauce Peeps as my first group to join. If there was ever a pure definition of 'Awesome Sauce', it would be you!
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Great Work, We are all so proud of you!!!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    You are just a super star!! You amazing me everyday and I am honoured to know you!! Love you bunches muah!!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I am so very proud of you! Love ya girl! Hopefully we will be able to meet in a few months, on our way to Florida! Id love to meet you in person! xoxoxox
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You are the the best, I enjoy reading your story's they are so inspirational. When I don't think I can do this anymore you have been here for me, I joined your group when I first started MFP.

YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY
    CONGRATS
    YOUR AWESOME
  • BonMetz
    BonMetz Posts: 102
    Options
    Congrats on being healthy and happy.