10-Min Trainer Group Challenge

Options
wbond
wbond Posts: 363 Member
I am looking to start a 10-Min Trainer Challenge for those who want to get back in shape or for those who have limited time to workout...no more excuses! 10-Minute Trainer is a workout program created by Tony Horton. You can find time to workout in just 10 minutes a day and you will see results. This will be an exclusive group of 5 people only and everyone will be doing the same workout, starting on the same day (looking to start 5 Dec or 12 Dec). Just in time to start to ball rolling to get in shape for the new year. If interested, send me a message.

Replies

• RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Ooh I like the exculsivity of this... and as I'm trying to build a second workout in to my day (currently have time for one only) perhaps this could the way forward on my lunchtime or morning!

Val
  • Nicolepinney
    Options
    I would love to try this out! I am currently doing P90X and running on an eliptical but there have been days that I don't 'have time'
    Nicole
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Well the main purpose of this challenge would be all participants will be using a Beachbody workout program. I first stated I wanted to make this a 10-min trainer but have two people already interested that want to do Insanity. So, if you still want to do 10-min trainer that is great, but if you have another program you can do that on. All participants would replace a meal/snack with Shakeology (if you want to know more about Shakeology, let me know. For the 60 days the group will consist of the selected elite five people that must be willing to help each other push through challenge. You will get my support and the support of the group. FITNESS + NUTRITION + SUPPORT = SUCCESS

My first challenge group I had, one member won a 10-min trainer contest with her transformation and won a paid trip to LA to workout with Tony Horton. I currently have a P90X group running right now and the participants are well into this and dropping weight and transforming their body. These selective group limited to five people are very successful.

If you are still interested, let me know and we will get you signed up and rolling into the challenge. Look forward to hearing back from you.