!Daily Check In Here! WEEK 2: Tues, Nov 22- Wed, Nov 28

Options
:smile:

Replies

• carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Checking in :) and I will do 30 minutes today of Ripped in 30 :bigsmile: I also did it yesterday but not on Saturday...super busy getting ready for thanksgiving :tongue: I have not lost any additional weight :grumble: but atleast I have not gained any ...but so far I love this video ~ Have a great day :flowerforyou:
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Hi all! i took 2 rest days from Jillian this week. not exercise all together. my first breaks since i started her 30DS. I'm doing W1D5 today. loving it so far. such a challenge! i'm kind of worried about the upper levels- they will definitely push me to my max i think!
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    W1d5 done! Running man getting just a wee bit easier, but still don't like those side lunges. I can feel some v raises coming in later weeks ;)
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    w1 day 5 done!!! Feels GREAT!!! I have no idea how I'lll do the other levels though! hahaha. Hopefully she doesn't set me up for failure!! :P Oh, and who was I kidding thinking the running man was the hardest part for me, it's that dang hollow man that gets me every time! So, I had to decide for myself if I wanted to make up rest days or not, and I am thinking I won't, if I have to continue the challenge a few days longer than the rest of you, I'll live. I just can't fit in the other exercise I desire to do if I'm so worried about doing two of the ripped sessions. Anyway, keep it up everyone! We're definitely going to get through this even if it brings on muscle failure!!!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 3 was fun, harder to do it in the morning than in the afternoon, but I made it through :)

even threw in Killer Buns and Thighs, well I did that this afternoon.

Had a good day :)
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    It's going to be a day 6 week 1 for me. Btw, just finished my 30 DS last night. I owe it to my co shredders that's why I 'd make sure I made it through.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Ok I thought Tuesday would start the official week 2? Ok but anywho! Sunday rest day so today day 5 wk1 done. Will be so happy when pushups are GONE!!
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Week 2 should start on Wednesday the 23rd since week 1 started on Wednesday the 16th, shouldn't it?
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    Week 2 should start on Wednesday the 23rd since week 1 started on Wednesday the 16th, shouldn't it?
    That's my plan. Today will be the last day of week 1 for me, starting week 2 tomorrow.
  • jam1010
    Options
    Day 6 week 1 complete!
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    Started week 2 today.

D1W2 - 8 days complete!

man i'm sore in places that i didnt realize existed...

It was kinda fun, even though Jillian was CRAZY to the max in this video.

im in a love/hate relationship with this week... arrguugggghh! its gonna suck tomorrow but be totally worth it in the end!
  • smadrigal04
    Options
    W2D1 done!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    It's going to be a day 6 week 1 for me. Btw, just finished my 30 DS last night. I owe it to my co shredders that's why I 'd make sure I made it through.

That's awesome. Congrats!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    W1 D6 Done.
    Can't decide whether I want to do a Day 7 or move on to W2. I could do 2 workouts on Thanksgiving to fit it all in. I will probably need that!
  • jam1010
    Options

That's awesome. Congrats!

Thank you!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    day 6 wk1 complete. Definitely didn't want to exercise tonight because it's late already and I still need to pack for my 6 AM flight tomorrow, gasp! Oh well, but then I figured, hey who ever regrets exercising???? So that convinced me to suck it up. :)
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I am trying to do day 5 but stupid me did the instant video thing from amazon and now my internet's being awful. It won't play for more than a minute or two. Gonna try going upstairs.... UGH IT WAS FINE before I tried doing this, when I wasn't doing anything important!

Edit: Got 'er done. Had several pauses and did extra reps during them, so it worked out but still GRR. So mad I wasted money on that!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Just couldn't make myself move to week 2 yet so I did week 1 again. I did the elliptical and yoga and I think I was too tired to try something new! Tomorrow I'm in for the start of the week 2 workout.
  • jam1010
    Options
    Last day for week 1. So it's day 7 week 1 done! I doubled up the workout since I'm only burning 266 cal. for 30 mins.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Morning! Week 1 day 6 done! I will do 2 more days on week one!