Dell XPS 8300
    Intel i-5 2400 3.1Ghz (Sandy Bridge)
    1TB HDD (Primary)
    1.5TB HDD (Storage)
    BD-RE Drive
    6GB DDR3 RAM
    AMD Radeon HD6970 2GB DDR5
    Dell SP2309W 23" Monitor @ 2048×1152

Nintendo Wii (Softmodded 2TB HDD with 237 Games)
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Just scored a nice red ring of death on my 360. So sad. Don't know if I want to replace it or go for the ps3.

sucks!! :explode: sorry :flowerforyou:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Just scored a nice red ring of death on my 360. So sad. Don't know if I want to replace it or go for the ps3.

I totally meant to respond to the second part of this post. My advice would be to go for the PS3. More games, better variety, and you don't have to pay to play online if that's your cup of tea.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

If you are used to using XboxLive on a regular basis I would definitely stick with your 360. I have both systems and I hardly use my PS3 because the PSnetwork majorly sucks. They also get all the good demos late (if they get them at all) and it takes like an hour to download anything and everything.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I have a 360 and a PS3. I prefer to do most my gaming on the 360. I mostly use my PS3 for the bluray player.......and Uncharted ^_^
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    The mighty PC! Although I am entertaining getting a xbox 360 since they will b so cheap at target on B.Friday!
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the PS3 we have 2. I used to have a Wii. I have a 360 but it's been collecting dust for about 2 years now lol. I also have a NES.
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have a PS3 (uncharted, bluray, and arkham city mostly) then we have our xbox 360 for sky rim
    the wii is kinda useful, but i mostly just use it for tv and then i guess probably skyward sword
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    11456183.jpg
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    PC. Love it
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Not even 6 mo old custom built PC mostly. We have a PS3, Xbox 360 (the original) and Wii. But I love my new computer! It's so fast coming off a 6+ yr old one. I just need to switch some colors around ;)
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    pc, xbox360, wii, ps2, ds, N64, sega, I've listed them in order of favorites
  • david581c
    Options
    w/ my roomie Ive completed the unholy triforce....

360, PS3, wii

and a 3DS., also a sega in the closet.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I am strictly Nintendo (with the exception of Sims).
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options

I'd stick with 360 but depends if you play online...yep we pay and psn don't but we get map-packs and othe dlc way before psn and psn has just been offline again this week having been hacked for the 2nd time this year.

We have 4 gamers in our home and 4 rings of death...microsoft increased the warrenty to 4 years for that fault...give them a ring....they will send you labels and a courier will collect from your home, it gets fixed then returned by courier...all being trackable...could even see who's bench it was on...no problems since then. :drinker: In the UK anyways.

We had a wii and sold it for being babyish (so our 6 year old said at the time :happy: ) and we only used the ps3 to watch films on so sold that too. There are some games only available for one system or the other so that should help you to decide.

martyxxx
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    360! We do have a Wii but I hardly play it anymore, the games are more aimed at kids but I do like a go on House of Dead every now and again and we get it out at parties because it's more fun for that sort of thing.
  • VinVenture
    Options
    PS3, 360 and PC. Very rarely play the Wii, as we don't really have a lot of fun games for it. Although smashed smash is a really fun drinking game.
  • david581c
    Options
    3D makes me dizzy...

either i need glasses or I need to stop drinking...either way, none will happen.
  • siraith
    Options
    PC all the way. I custom built one about two years ago and just upgraded the video card last year, it's doing pretty fine, Skyrim on max details and i guess if nothing goes wrong it will make another year (I don't play FPS games so it will suffice ;) ).

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Hard Drive: 1 TB
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
    Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster BX2235
    Sound Card: onboard (yes I know)
    Speakers/Headphones: Roccat Kave
    Keyboard: Logitech Wave
    Mouse: Logitech G500

I also use a G13 for gaming.

We just got a ps2 on ebay one month ago so I can play some co-op games with my bf.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    360. It's not hard to figure out why...