WEEK 3 Level 2 of Jillian 6w/6p

SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Good Day to Each and Everyone One of YOU!!

We are entering into this week excited and full of energy...We have successful completed 2 weeks of level 1 with great results...I want you all to commit to stepping it up...as far as Support for one another and feedback on the feed...I can only try my best to keep up with you all and where you are on this DVD..But I need your help...some have done that thanks...but others not so much and I am not sure if you fell of or just didnt give it your all...Had you been on the feed..you would get the support you need to push forward... Please get more involved...I am so use to the energy with these Challenges being over the top....LET Get Excited for our transformation of our bodies!! I know I am....and to have support helps...

PLEASE PLEASE...Remember to turn in your measurements TODAY....(Change time) By 6p.m. Central....The spreadsheet needs to be updated and once done...We are not able to edit... Respond to the MEASUREMENT FEED...

Replies

• ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    U know Im ready for week 3 level 2. I will have my measurememts by tonight! Text me if I forget!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Did I mention that I LOVE :love: :love: :love: Level 2!!! Did it Sunday & this AM & I think ALL the fear left my body this AM :laugh:
  • Searching for my paper now lol.
  • SexyCook
    COmpleted Day 1 of Level 2 and I Just Love this level...this is where i really see the change and feel the burn all in my mid-section and the drive of knowing it works doesnt help..LOL...Definitely shooting for 6 days each week of this..Thanksgiving will be the exception day...But i will still work out...Cant wait to see how everyone else likes it!
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    so i attempted level 2 and i only got through the first half so i went back to level 1.I didn't do any of the modified versions this time minus the spider plank. I cant do the push ups in that. I'm going to try and do more of level 2 everyday. You guys that love level 2 are amazing!
  • I havent did it yet but i will be getting it in later on today when I get off. Its 4 of us come to my house and we all do it together!! So we will see how it goes!!! I am ready to get it done and see the next 2 wks results!!!

As I was scanning through ppl results for the first 2 wks seem like everyone did really good!! KEEP IT UP!!! Lets do this!!!
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Just completed L2D1 and all I can say is WOW. That was some workout!! THis level really had my knees hurting. Looking forward to tomorrow I feel it will be better
  • Rynatat
    3 days into L2 & my abs, especially obliques are seriously ON FIRE!! LOVE level 2 & what it does!
  • SexyCook
    Week 3/Level 2/Day 2 under my belt...I so love this level...work it work it...I am going to do it tomorrow and take TURKEY day off....but not from working out..Just from KILLIAN....Hope you all are enjoying it!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    awesome job ladies!!!! keep up the great work :flowerforyou:

6wk6pk-2.jpg
  • Love this chart! I can't wait for week 3. Great work everyone!!!!! :smile:
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Good job to all of ya'll!
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    The chart is awesome thx golden girl. Everyone is doing such a great job. I did L2D2 today. L2 is the jump off. Added jumping jacks and squats today. I have never stuck with a DVD this long. You guys are awesome so insp. You motivate me to do better.
  • SexyCook
    The chart is awesome thx golden girl. Everyone is doing such a great job. I did L2D2 today. L2 is the jump off. Added jumping jacks and squats today. I have never stuck with a DVD this long. You guys are awesome so insp. You motivate me to do better.

EXCELLENT...I agree the support makes the difference and to look at those results proves..YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Crying right now, r u flippin serious I really lost 5 inches ...omg I never thought I can do it. I hitting the pavemment running.
  • awesome job ladies!!!! keep up the great work :flowerforyou:

Thank you goldengirl for the chart, it really shows our hard work and that many are getting some pretty amazing results after just 2 weeks. I'm so happy to be apart of this challenge. You guys are all so inspiring :) Sexycook, you do a great job at leading us!
  • Crying right now, r u flippin serious I really lost 5 inches ...omg I never thought I can do it. I hitting the pavemment running.

That is really amazing, keep it up :)
  • Rynatat
    The chart is FANTASTIC, Golden!! And the RESULTS!! Incredible!!! I cannot wait for our next measurements. Let's not lose site of our goals over the Thanksgiving Weekend, while we may all eat a little extra, don't forget that JM is watching us :wink:
  • SOrry I havent been up to date on here!! Been a busy day for me today and meant to get my info on here earlier. BUT I have killed JM for the pass 2 days and going 3 days strong tonight. Trying to do 5 days STRAIGHT this week!!! Havent had a chance to read everyone post but I hope everyone is coming along good. I really like Level 2 better than Level 1. :)

Happy Thanksgiving Team!!!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Forgot to log yesterday so here goes:

finished W3 D4 L1 getting bit bored now, ready for L 2

today i've just finished W3 D5 L1 yippeee :) last one of level 1 done and tomorrow i start on L2.

Can't believe im now half way through this...3 weeks done excellent.

edited: i added 5k run to my work out today and 3k walk :)