11.22 How was your day?

Options
luvinit
luvinit Posts: 41 Member
I'd love to hear how every-one's day went. I wanted to share a quote that I heard on the 11.18 Jillian Michaels podcast because it really stuck with me throughout the day. "You should never allow your fear to grow larger than your faith." I can relate to this because I have "given up" on myself many times because of negative thoughts and fear of the unknown. Not only do I want to lose weight, my biggest goal is to change how I think about myself and to have the faith to know that I can do this.

Replies

• sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That is great you had a great day! My day was good as well. I stayed under my calorie goal which I had intended and got my workout in. Yesterday I started to feel the pressure of jumping on the scale each day lift. I feel energized and I'm ready for this!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    That 's a great way to think. We all need to think positive and know that we are worth it. My day went okay. I stayed under my goal but my choices were not the best. I've been extremely stressed do to work and home life. Hoping it gets better soon.
  • Rebroland
    Rebroland Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My day was really well! I stayed under my calorie goal and went to Zumba! I also got in 14 glasses of water and didn't feel like I was going to pee my pants lol. That was always my challenge to even get in 8 glasses of water so this was a HUGE accomplishment. I wasn't even trying to get 14 in - I just drank 8 during the day and then 4 at Zumba and then another 2 with dinner. It was amazing! OH and this morning for my final weigh in for the next 5 weeks I weighed in at 189.6!! officially out of the 190's! :)
  • luvinit
    Options
    That is great you had a great day! My day was good as well. I stayed under my calorie goal which I had intended and got my workout in. Yesterday I started to feel the pressure of jumping on the scale each day lift. I feel energized and I'm ready for this!

Great job at staying under your calorie goal and getting a workout in!
  • luvinit
    Options
    That 's a great way to think. We all need to think positive and know that we are worth it. My day went okay. I stayed under my goal but my choices were not the best. I've been extremely stressed do to work and home life. Hoping it gets better soon.

Sorry to hear about your stress! It's terrible to feel stress both at home and work. Have you tried yoga or meditation? It has helped me during stressful times. I hope today was better!
  • luvinit
    Options
    My day was really well! I stayed under my calorie goal and went to Zumba! I also got in 14 glasses of water and didn't feel like I was going to pee my pants lol. That was always my challenge to even get in 8 glasses of water so this was a HUGE accomplishment. I wasn't even trying to get 14 in - I just drank 8 during the day and then 4 at Zumba and then another 2 with dinner. It was amazing! OH and this morning for my final weigh in for the next 5 weeks I weighed in at 189.6!! officially out of the 190's! :)

Awesome job on staying under your calorie goal and going to zumba. On the water, way to go!!! And let's not forget your incredible weigh-in!!! That's gotta feel great!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    My day was great. I woke up dancing feeling really good about my new look. I was under on my calories too but really didn't make a good choice of food to eat. I love that quote! And glad to see everyone with a positive attitude and outlook on life itself. Thank u for sharing that quote.
    I hope u all have a happy Thanksgiving!!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Love that quote;)
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Love that quote;)