!Daily Check In Here! WEEK 2: Tues, Nov 22- Wed, Nov 28

Options

Replies

• kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Moved on to week 2 last night, so D1W2 DONE!!

I gotta say for the most part I liked level 2... my arms were burning by the end from all the plank exercises, but that's the point right??

Will do day 2 tonight. :happy:
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    Finished up week 1 yesterday, did 5 workouts in week one. I'll start week 2 when I get home from work this afternoon. Also plan to work out again tomorrow morning, which is Thanksgiving. I want to make sure I get in a good work out so I don't have to feel super guilty over all the calories I'll consume at dinner. I weighed in this morning & I'm sad to report I gained 2lb. I'm not too discouraged over it. Yeah, it could be the muscle gain, but I also have to admit my eating definately has room for improvement, and I had some drinks over the weekend too.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Tough week...sick Monday and traveling yesterday. Skipping golf with the guys to get a good cardio workout in. Hoping to get Ripped in this afternoon when back aty my hosts'. More "scheduled together" plans than I was anticipating....
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    day 6 wk1 complete. Definitely didn't want to exercise tonight because it's late already and I still need to pack for my 6 AM flight tomorrow, gasp! Oh well, but then I figured, hey who ever regrets exercising???? So that convinced me to suck it up. :)

OK ...that's impressive. So easy to blow it off. I'm coming back to this over the next few days when I need a push!
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    I kind of slacked this morning -- I reset my alarm and didn't get out of bed to do my first day of week 2. I decided to do it tonight. I hope, hope HOPE I am not starting to slip up!! Cuz procrastinating is almost never a good thing. I was pretty tired though - still am. My daughter had a try out thing for modeling last night, so I got out of my routine and went to bed later than usual.

I have jazzercise after work, then I plan on going home and doing Ri30 after that.

I did do the video one other evening...Sunday. So it's not out of the question that I'll do it. Just less likely when I put it off like that, and especially after getting home from another workout. But, I am determined to do this thing right now, so I think I'll get it done!

Have a great day everyone!!
  • GMPetti82
    GMPetti82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Got sore/sick over the weekend, so only got my cardio in after 2 days of week 1, but I'm back in the saddle with W2D1 today!

And I forgot how weird it gets with her trying to bite Shelly and Natalie. They must have been loopy after rehearsal or something. The two minutes of plank cardio is super tough, too!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1 Done! Felt I could have pushed a little harder but something is better then nothing right?

And circuit 1 cardio -- 2 min of plank doing plank jacks and then mountain climbers!?!? UGHH That was superrrr tough for me I couldn't stay in plank the whole time :(
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize we switched threads, too busy getting ripped I guess lol. So to recap, I did 6 days of week 1. Today was D1W2. This may sound insane, buy I actually really like W2. It's hard as hell, but I'm digging it (we'll see how much I'm digging it tomorrow when my muscles declare mutiny). Was going to throw in some extra cardio today, but my hip is still bothering me and I don't want to over do it. Hopefully it'll feel better tomorrow so I can throw in some workouts while the turkey is in the oven.
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Checking in: I did not feel well at all yesterday so I did nothing :(..but today I feel better and on day 6 I think??? Have Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! :bigsmile:
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I did W1 D7. Was in a hurry and just wanted to do the workout I knew. Going to do D1 of W2 tomorrow plus some massive cardio to make up for all the food I am going to enjoy.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Rest day for me. It's funny how my body parts are taking turns being sore. The first couple days, my hammies and butt hurt a lot. Then it was my back and shoulders. Now it's my abs. I'm still on week one, same workout.

Are you guys counting rest days into the 30 days or are you doing 7 workouts per level?

Getting up early tomorrow to get a workout in before leaving for thanksgiving. Debating bringing dumbbells with.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 6 for me today ( I take one rest day a week).

I'm pretty proud of myself for doing a lot of the exercises without modifications. Except the abs... I have to modify ALL those. I must have the weakest abs ever.

I am NOT skipping my Day 7 tomorrow. I definitely need to work out on Thanksgiving with all of the yummy food I will be eating (and drinking...). :D
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Day 1 of Week 2 is DONE!!

I'm going per week, as that is how it seems to be set up, and she said to take one or two rest days each week.... Personally, I'm aiming for one rest day per week, and so doing each week's workout 6 times. Tho, in all, that comes to 28 days...maybe the last couple of days doing 2 more workouts?

I'll worry about that when I get there!! :)
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 1 week 2 done today, I incorporate a less intense 60 minute cardio workout to burn more calories. Coz tomorrow if USA has a Thanksgiving, here in our small town has a Feast(Fiesta) of the patron (Sta. Catalina). But I will be more aware of the food I might consume tomorrow. Good luck to every one of us.

Advance Happy Thanksgiving to all!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Rest day for me. It's funny how my body parts are taking turns being sore. The first couple days, my hammies and butt hurt a lot. Then it was my back and shoulders. Now it's my abs. I'm still on week one, same workout.

Are you guys counting rest days into the 30 days or are you doing 7 workouts per level?

Getting up early tomorrow to get a workout in before leaving for thanksgiving. Debating bringing dumbbells with.

I'm doing 7 workout days per level. And my rest day is Sunday.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'm changing workouts each week so doing 6 on each I guess. I started week 2 today - Jillian does seem extra motivating (read: mean) in this week. She really gets intense and I do hate planks more than ever now. But I'm getting close to my goal for the year in yoga: I want to be able to do a full side plank, not the supported that I always end up doing. Hoping all these planks will help get me there!
  • azachery
    azachery Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's determination!
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    W2D2 is done!! :)
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D2W1 is done, omg I'm so freaking sore. I knew it, I jinxed myself last check in by saying how much I like W2. Threw in a kickboxing workout, and dance workout afterwards before I threw the turkey in the oven. Had to make sure I got all my working out in so I can indulge just a bit. Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate, Happy Thursday to all those who don't!!!
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all our US friends!

I have to admit I slacked yesterda - started to do Level one, got halfway through the first strength section and gave up...I just needed a day off!. So made up for it by doing D6W1 (But I did 2 days of w2 earlier in the week to mix it up a bit..)