Mists of Pandaria (New Wow Expansion)

Options
2»

Replies

• cowgirlchev83
    cowgirlchev83 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I think it's kinda neat lol Can't wait for the pet battle's lol i am gonna pwn some people lmfao
    I already have a spot filled with my future pandarian's name lmfao

I saw some other Horde Area 52's on here too sweeeeeet :)))))
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I think it's kinda neat lol Can't wait for the pet battle's lol i am gonna pwn some people lmfao

Are you horde area 52?!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options

I'm a horde on Area 52!!!
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I might sound like a stereotypical Asian but....

I LOVE PANDAS!!! :) KAWAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

I just want to explore the Asian town.....but....I can't see myself playing a panda character, just like I can't get myself to play my Tauren alt because of it's bulky-ness.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I too was apprehensive about the Mists of Panderia XPac. But while watching the videos from Blizzcon it looks pretty awesome. Blizz really seems to be trying to revamp the playing experience to keep it interesting. THe idea of a Kung Fu based toon is pretty sweet and the gameplay videos of it in combat are really sweet. Also major changes to the Talent and Achieve system look good.
  • Galletakek
    Options
    not playing it...........-.- that is all.. idk i think they ran out of ideas....
  • caveats
    caveats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Wow.

I loved WoW, and I love pandas, but ... the term "jumped the shark" came to mind.
  • Sion73
    Sion73 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I will probably end up trying it, but really do not like the idea of Pandas as a race.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    when is the new Blizzard MMO due? Titan?
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Will I play? I don't know... I've quit and gone back so many times so I guess it'd depend on whether or not my other nerd friends go back. I was horde on The Underbad *cough* Underbog I mean. =)

I haven't really done much research into it but I heard at lvl 10 if you roll a panda you choose between alliance or horde... won't that sorta make things weird for PVP? "Hello my panda brother!" Pew Pew splat... ]

Also, I am hoping the /dance is Jack Black-esque! And maybe the jokes too ;}~
  • ElyzahMoore
    ElyzahMoore Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow.

I loved WoW, and I love pandas, but ... the term "jumped the shark" came to mind.

More like jumped the whaleshark . . . .

I don't know. Personally, I think this expansion will not bring me back. Seriously? Pandas?

On the other hand, I am dying to see what Blizzard's new MMO will be.