What do you like best about yourself :)

Options
There was another post on here addressing insecurities that we had but i thought i would have a bit of possitivity on here and ask what u like about yourself. :) I know having an ed can caused a warped idea of how we perceive ourselves so i thought it might be a good exercise to aid those who are in recovery and trying to recover. :)

I like that im a crackpot. Im weird and wonderful. It makes my friends laugh which makes me laugh :) and laughter is the best medicine :)

Hope your all having a wonderful day and have a very good weekend xxxx

Replies

• littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread!

In terms of my body, I have really long eyelashes and nice eyes. They don't change with my weight, which is even better, they're with me for life :)

Away from my body, other good things that I have for life and love are my violin playing, and my family.
  • seaponie
    seaponie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I may have body issues, but I'm really cute! ;D and I have *****in' hair.

I'm also very comfortable with my personality. Not everyone may get me but I don't really care! I have a core group of people who will always adore me and that's really the most important thing in life.
  • cowlover22
    cowlover22 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Great Idea! Well I like that I am a caring, compassionate person who would do anything for anybody. Boy in terms of body....going to be hard but I guess I have really nice eyes(they change colors depending on what I am wearing), my finger nails(for whatever reason they grow like crazy and are really strong) But quite honestly a friend of mine did a photo shot of one of my pictures that I didnt see yet. And I couldnt get over how sickly that person was. Nothing but bones. It was actually quite gross..why cant I see that with my head on the photo though(I know the answer..rhetorical question)
    We are beautiful..time for us to see it girls! Because I look at all of you and think how pretty or cute you are...
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    physically, i like my feet lol they are just so small and cute..i can even fit in the kids sizes, which means cheaper shoes!

aside from looks, i'm unique in a good way and i've been told i'm pretty funny lol
  • stix_n_stones
    Options
    These are great! I'm going to join in.

I also love my eyes, they are blue with long black eyelashes. I love my hair because it is big and curly, uniquely my own. I like my compassion towards people and how I feel best when I help others.
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I like my eyes... they are like my moms.

I like my sence of humor, and how artistic I am.