!Daily Check In Here! WEEK 2: Tues, Nov 22- Wed, Nov 28

Options
13»

Replies

• caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    W2D1 done. Added 60 min of spinning and 45 min of walking to put a dent in the food I was going to eat and did eat today!!!
    I'm ready for bed. Food coma. Actually looking forward to a light day of food tomorrow. The trick is not to swing right back into eating alot. Hmmmm Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    Cristi
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Proud to report I came home last night and completed W2D2. Just finished up W2D3 followed by 45 min of Tae Bo to try to compensate a little for al of the food I ate today!!!

I agree that the plank cardo circut is tough, but I think the move I hate the most is the push up with leg move...YUCK!!:sick:
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm behind! Missed yesterday because of TG - we were on the road for 3 hrs then busy all day, stayed over.

I'll be back later today tho, so will report on my W2 workout 1 :)
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    I decided to sleep in today and do my DVD workout tonight after I get home. It shouldn't be too difficult, since Jazzercise has no classes tonight. I'm mad at them, actually! They have a different schedule today due to the holiday - only a morning class. What about us people who have to work!?!

Anyway, I'll check in later after my workout is done!

Oh, I'm hurting in that space between my shoulders and my neck. Is that the traps? I don't remember.... But I know it's from the planks and the plank jacks and the mountain climbers...those things get my shoulder area, lemme tell ya! A lot of the moves this week I have to modify, but I do the best I can, and I definitely work up a sweat, so I know I'm working hard!!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    sorry i disappeared! My download of Ripped wouldn't work on m iPad and I'm traveling. finally had a chance to remedy it today so did

Week 1 days 5 and 6

tomorrow i"ll do two sessions of level 2 then home and back to doubles to catch up.

looks like everyone is doing great!!!!!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    NEW PLACE TO POST DAILY CHECK INS: THE THREAD IS CALLED:

!DAILY CHECK IN HERE NO MATTER WHAT WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU ARE ON!

THAT WAY WE ALL STAY TOGETHER

:smile:
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D4W2 - 11 days complete!!

i just realized that i havent posted in like 3 days :noway:

I did the workout on thanksgiving yesterday! with both of my brothers and my sister! lol id call that a success.

not only that but i went black friday shopping and totally burn off some of those calories i ate yesterday and good news is:
    i still weigh the same! woooohooo! :D

also a little NSV:
    my skinny jeans are now LOOSE!
    that right! this time last year I couldnt even fit these jeans over my thighs :)

hope all you ladies are keeping up with ripped in 30 :)
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    Week 2, 3 work outs in. I skipped Friday & haven't gotten around to it today. I'll get to it this afternoon. Thanksgiving has really put a kink in my healthy habbits, haven't weighed myself, don't want to!! I hope to finish out week 2 on a better note & start out week 3 with better motivation.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    THERE IS A NEW PLACE TO POST DAILY CHECK INS! THE THREAD IS CALLED:

!DAILY CHECK IN HERE NO MATTER WHAT WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU ARE ON!

THAT WAY WE ALL STAY TOGETHER

:smile:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    i did w2d1 last night and i'm soooo sore today! usually that would be a good thing but my TOM is also killing me! whaaaaaaaaaaa!
    today is my rest day and tuesday i usually do exercise bike so i should be doing w2d2 on wednesday :D
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Can I join?
    I am on Day 7 Week 2 and start week 3 tomorrow!
    I'm a bit nervous as to how hard tomorrow will be but it won't kill me!