Hunger

Options
I want to pay attention to my hunger, rather than just eating because it seems like it is mealtime.

Replies

• oodlesnoodles
    oodlesnoodles Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I find that a lot of times I am not hungry but must eat a meal to maintain my minimum calorie intake. I am excited to join this group, it makes a big difference when you are held accountable!
  • aprilsshowers81
    aprilsshowers81 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that on heavy workout days it can give me a ridiculous amount of additional calories and I find it hard to consume what it is asking me to without breaking out a pint of Haagen Dazs. Any suggestions on how to use those calories or do you think it is better to just not eat them?

11406357.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mwsregor
    Mwsregor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know its hard to eat the but you must this is what kicks up your metabolism when I did this before I did not realize how important this was till the end and when I started consuming those calories I lost quick. Its hard and it sucks but you must
  • dabratt92
    Options
    Usually better to not eat earned calories. You should be able to loose faster just eating your normal amount without adding extras on exercise days, unless just a bit more protien.
  • Mwsregor
    Mwsregor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10589-for-those-confused-or-questioning-eating-your-exercise-calo read this it helped me alot when I first started to do this alittle confusing at first but then again I can be simple minded lol hope this helps.:tongue: