FINAL WEIGH IN

Options
Hello ladies PLEASE dont forget to send me your FINAL weigh in tomorrow along with your goal weight for Jan if you havent already done so!! Get creative and wrap your scales up and put it under your Christmas tree. BUT we still wont get on that scale until Jan 1st though!!

Replies

• Rebroland
    Rebroland Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I had to give my scale to my future sister in law so that I won't cheat :( It's sad that I have that little self control - however, I'm sure it's going to be hard going from weighing every single morning to not weighing for 5 weeks. So I'd rather not be tempted to cheat.
  • DedicationPays
    DedicationPays Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    UGH!!! Just did my last wgh....gonna b hard parting with it....Definitely going to give it to someone to hide or wrap and put it under the tree......Gotta do something so I can't get it or use it
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    U can do it ladies! We gonna do it. Yall are not alone trust me.
  • jewels68
    Options
    Giving up my scale is going to be the hardest part of this challenge. I'm a scale *kitten* and weigh everyday, if not more than once a day. Good luck to everyone. We can do this.
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Well I emailed Ms. Gooden my numbers, but thought I would post it also.

Starting weight: 153.6

But I have 3 goals.
    My ultimate goal, kind of a reach is a GW of 139. Would love to start the new years in the 30's.
    However, I would be pleased with a goal weight of 147
    But I think I will set the bar a little with a loss of 10 pounds.

Soooooo GW: 143.6

Away goes my scale, will be excited to open that present on January 1st to see what I gave myself.
  • Rebroland
    Rebroland Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That's a great goal! I would LOVE to lose 10 lbs - however, I set a weight loss goal of 6 lbs. My start weight is 189.6 (finally out of the 190's!) And I'm hoping to be 183.4 when I weigh in in January. I picked this number because this will be exactly 40 lbs lost since I started my journey last new years. I would really love to reach it!!
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Youuuuu can doooo iiit
  • luvinit
    luvinit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I had to remove my weight loss ticker since no weigh-in until New Years. That four pounds wasn't looking too good.