_beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    sorry I dont know what the debate is about to busy masterbating :devil:

And he strikes again! hahahaha
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    sorry I dont know what the debate is about to busy masterbating :devil:

And he strikes again! hahahaha
    nope Im just his evil twin! lol I think life is way to short not to laugh and make a joke, my only problem i seem to like only the not so nice ones
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    what's wrong? *kitten* is fun!!

*end troll*
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I think it's juvenile but harmless. It's not like he was saying he's killing kittens or something. Just a normal human activity.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    *kitten*... The one thing I didn't overindulge in during thanksgiving... knew i forgot something! seriously. its not a big deal. we're all adults here. dont like it, skip it, dont read it/focus on it.
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    That's the problem with the internet, can't control who you're talking to. Well, it's more a problem for those who try. I do find the shock joke funny 9 times out of 10. Very little shocks me, and I don't believe anyone has a right to not be offended.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    People choose to be offended by stuff. No one makes that choice for you.

Personally, nothing in this world offends me. If I don't like what someone says, then I have every right to ignore it, debate it/talk about it, and move on.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I was just trying to get people to discuss thoughts on shock effect. Do you use it? So, Kimmy, nothing is off limits/offensive to you in written or spoken words?
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I was just trying to get people to discuss thoughts on shock effect. Do you use it? So, Kimmy, nothing is off limits/offensive to you in written or spoken words?

I gotcha. I mean I practice restraint, out of respect for others. I swear like a sailor, but I definitely don't do it at school, work, in front of family (unless they do, too :tongue: ), etc.

To answer your question, no, I don't try to purposely shock people. Personally I find that to be really childish. That's stuff I did as a teenager to make someone mad. :laugh: Not something I do as an adult. But honestly, I don't find the topic of *kitten* offensive/off limits/shocking, so that's just me. And you are correct! Nothing is off limits or offensive to me, whether written or spoken. Now that doesn't mean I go around discussing anything and everything...there are some things I don't like to talk about. So I just avoid those topics/don't partake in them.