Options
Leave your name (By midnight on Wednesday 30th of November) and I will add you to the spread sheet!

First day of logging distance is December 1st! :)

(Dont worry about this if you have already posted your name on the associated thread :)

Have a great day :)

Lara :)

Replies

• sm423
    sm423 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun, I'm in! Stephanie.
  • AnnaE
    AnnaE Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm Anna and I'm currently working my way through the C25K challenge. I broke the 5km barrier today. I run 3 times a week, so that's 15km a week, so I SHOULD get my 50km in. This will keep me honest when I'm on Christmas break!
  • shelleymeg
    shelleymeg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes me too, I am IN!! Need some motivation to go out into the cold!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am in :smile: :smile: I'm Marie
    I've just started back running last week after injury - I don't run every day & only short runs but I'm up for the challenge
    Need all the help to get my butt out the door on these evenings now that the weather is so awful + my running buddy seems to be coming up with more & more excuses not to run :ohwell:
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Hi Marie, Shelley, Anna, Stephanie & Lara!

I'm Chris. I finished C25K in the summer with wonderful results...but then fell off the running wagon. Had tried doing EaseInto10K in the fall but was battling an injury and just couldn't stay motivated. So starting fresh again with C25K this week. Plan to do treadmill runs Tues/Thurs and outside run Saturdays. Combined with walking the kids to/from school and running a few extra km's here & there, I am hoping that I can keep up!

Good luck everyone!
  • kjones3535
    Options
    Can we count walking, or is it running/jogging only? I try to run 3 times a week but I often walk 2-2.5 miles (1.25-1.50 km) at lunch a couple times a week also. If so, count me in. My name is Katie from Oklahoma City.
  • kellylara93
    Options
    walking, running jogging anything! as long as we get our bums moving! glad to have you :D
  • cbel413
    Options
    Sounds good to me, I'm in!! Sign me up!! I'm training to run a 5K so this will give me even more motivation.:happy:

Thanks Kelly!
  • lda1977
    Options
    O.K i'm ready....got to get motivated....I want to go into the new year at least 10 to 15 pounds lighter and what a great way to start....lets get it
  • jovz10
    jovz10 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    i'm in!
  • mrericswife
    Options
    Mrericswife is ALL the way in!!!
  • skump425
    skump425 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Stacy from Atlanta
  • WannabeSexyBexy
    Options
    Count me in please! Rebecca Cartwright

Also, looking for more MFPals that are runners so anyone reading please feel free to add me :) Thanks!
  • TriElle
    Options
    I'm in! Elle from Boston.
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Sara - in Tennessee. Sign me up! If anyone is in the Knoxville area and looking for a running partner let me know!
  • htmeadows
    Options
    OK, I need an exercise push for December. Sign me up.

-Howard
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    me me me! i want to join in!
    -kennie
  • Clynch171
    Clynch171 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in! - Corrina
    Slowly doing C25K...
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi there love to join this group I am Debbie by the way :)
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun! I'm Melanie from Mississippi.:happy: