Challenge #1/feedback :)

Options

Replies

• alexhopexoxo
    Options
    Challenge = COMPLETE :)
    My arms are aching because I don't usually do pushups haha! I am also feeling much more warm and starting to swear a bit on my forehead! Looking forward for tomorrow's challenge!
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Challenge = COMPLETE :)
    My arms are aching because I don't usually do pushups haha! I am also feeling much more warm and starting to swear a bit on my forehead! Looking forward for tomorrow's challenge!
    Pleased that you enjoyed it. Looking forward to your next feedback :)
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Going for it! Thanks for the motivation.

No probs :)
  • miss_vasiliki
    miss_vasiliki Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Kinda finished,but not exactly.I have hurt my arm so I couldn't really do the push-ups,but I did the rest of them!
    I will get around to it as soon as I'm able to.
    Thank you so much for the inspiration,can't wait to see more of them!
  • S2012
    S2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Done, but a tip to myself for next time, wait until at least one of the 2 babies are napping. I had little monkeys laughing and crawling all over me. :happy:
  • bergebl03
    bergebl03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    challenge number 1 Done! Phew! Omg I'm sweating! I haven't done anything like that since summer! Felt good thought.
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    challenge number 1 Done! Phew! Omg I'm sweating! I haven't done anything like that since summer! Felt good thought.

Good to hear :) You keep up the good work :)
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Done, but a tip to myself for next time, wait until at least one of the 2 babies are napping. I had little monkeys laughing and crawling all over me. :happy:

Great Job. And yeh i think that'll be a great idea. But keep it up !!
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Kinda finished,but not exactly.I have hurt my arm so I couldn't really do the push-ups,but I did the rest of them!
    I will get around to it as soon as I'm able to.
    Thank you so much for the inspiration,can't wait to see more of them!

Happy to help. Don't stress about the push ups, it's okay, just do what you can.

Take Care :)
  • Estefy91505
    Options
    Challenge completed!!! I feel great, thanks for the motivation... I love having our own support group yayy!!
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Challenge completed!!! I feel great, thanks for the motivation... I love having our own support group yayy!!

Congrats, and your welcome. Keep up the good work!! :)
  • IzzySquizzy
    Options
    Done!! My legs are sore!
  • mrericswife
    Options
    Finished the squats and tried a pushup. I went down and couldnt get back up. Then I remembered the girlie pushups and did 10 of those. I'm not finished just pacing myself. LOL!
  • bassklan
    bassklan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I like I need oxygen, but done I am!
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Great work girls. You guys have been doing great congrats. To gain weight is easy but to loose it it's hard. So we are in this 2gether, we'll all be going through the pain 2gether :) !! Keep being awesome!!
  • capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Just finished and I am still out of breath, those push ups were hard..........great challenge, thanks!!!!
  • kittie2445
    Options
    Anyone else feel the burn?? Just remember it is a good feeling!!!! Finished for today looking forward to the next one!
  • Samantha1941
    Samantha1941 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yay! I did mine. I did it twice, I am going to try to get it in once more.
  • natalie7015
    natalie7015 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yay! Just found this group and this is just what I need. A new little kick every day to punch it up. I also started 30 Day Shred today with a friend in MN and I have zumba every Monday, though that will be ending here in Dec and not starting up again until Feb (because we workout at an elementary school caferteria), so this will be another something to look forward to every day! Thanks!
  • moonlia
    moonlia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I just joined MFP and I really need motivation... Mini chalanges sounds great and I cant wait to get started when I get off work!