11/27/2011 "check - in".

Options
Weight lost: 3.2lbs
Cals burned: 3,542.
This weeks personal Challenge completed: I up'd my food intake everyday to try and reach closer to my calorie goal.
This weeks biggest accomplishment: Losing weight without intense work - out, as I was told to take it easy on working out for awhile becuase of my back injury!!

=]

Replies

• jmgcummins
    jmgcummins Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Here's my check-in.

Starting Weight - 167.5
    Week 1 - 164
    Current Weight - 162
    Weight Lost this week - 2 pounds
    Total Lost - 5.5
    Personal Challenge - I'm having trouble getting to the gym. I have some classes I like, but by the time my work day is over, dinner is done and cleaned up, I am just in the mood to veg on the couch with my fam. lol.
  • hebbby
    hebbby Posts: 70
    Options
    Check in:

weight lost: 5lbs
    cals burned: 5022
    this weeks personal challenge completed, I played squash twice this week it was amazing! A lot of fun and a great workout, will be playing twice again this week.
    Next weeks personal challenge drink 2ltrs of water every day this week.
  • m1nky
    m1nky Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Weight lost: 0lbs
    Current weight: 146
    Personal Challenge: I did get to the gym every day (that we had class) but Thanksgiving on top of a weekend trip means food that I'm not in charge of cooking. The simple fact that I lost .2lbs instead of gaining a handful makes me happy.
    This weeks personal challenge: Get to the gym for at least three classes and keep my calorie count in check.
  • Melissa_Suzanne
    Melissa_Suzanne Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Weight lost: .3lbs
    Calories burned: 1729
    My challenge was to work out every time my daughter was napping and I did it for the most part! There was a few days she was napping in the car or didnt nap so I didnt get to then, but i got a work out 6 out of 7 days! So im happy :)

Keep up the great work everyone! :)
  • shantillylace81
    Options
    Starting Weight - 162.0
    Current Weight - 153
    Weight Lost this week -0 gained back 2lbs over break...
    Personal Challenge - I ate like a damn cow over the 4 day break. I tried to do healthy breakfast but still over ate. I got all ready to work out on Sunday and didnt go! WTF!
    Well my Bday is Thursday and party is Saturday I have a week to get hot!
  • nadine2unfit2bqueen
    Options
    Weight loss: -0.2lbs Not ideal but it's still that time of the month so might do a mid-week way in once it's gone and hope for better!
    Current weight: 128.8lbs
    Calories Burned: 3240
    Challenge: Didn't do very good about not eating bad food on the weekend, but I did do really good with upping the intensity of my workouts and incorporating 30 second sprints.
    Challenge this week: Keep up the intensity in my workouts and have a quiet alcohol free weekend.
  • xsnuffyx
    xsnuffyx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have been sick all week so I didnt do much of anything.

Weight loss: 0 gained: 1.8
    Current weight: 264.8