Joining In... Super Excited

Options
My starting weight is 228 UGH.. Ultimate goal is 175... but for this group I will gladly accept 10-15lbs lighter.. :-) My fitness is Spin Class 3times per week and Jillian Michaels 30 day shed...

Replies

• kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    First, lets aim for a goal that is obtainable within a month...
    but if you lose 10 lbs can turn into losing another 10 lbs

"A year from now you would have wished you started today"
    Lets do work!
  • monielovv
    Options
    I totally agree... I am game for the best monthly goal for sure...

A year from now I will be SUPER GLAD I started today... Let's do it...
  • kaylenlawrence
    Options
    Work hard and you might surprise yourself by going over your goal
  • monielovv
    Options
    I think so too.

So are we suppose to update our weight weekly? I am excited to read about everyone's success...
  • tlynn83
    Options
    I am very excited, this is my first group! I know I can do it. My starting weight is 265 (smh), my goal is 175. I can't wait to shed some pounds. I plan to do 30 minutes of Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies twice a day, 3 times a week.
  • kaylenlawrence
    Options
    I think so too.

So are we suppose to update our weight weekly? I am excited to read about everyone's success...

Wednesday, I will make a post to check in and reflect of the beginning of the week and motivate for the rest of the week
    Sunday, will be Our Weigh-In Day!!
  • kaylenlawrence
    Options
    I am very excited, this is my first group! I know I can do it. My starting weight is 265 (smh), my goal is 175. I can't wait to shed some pounds. I plan to do 30 minutes of Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies twice a day, 3 times a week.

I almost forgot about Ole Richard Simmons!

Sweat it out sister!!
  • monielovv
    Options
    that's awesome.. I can't wait to hear about your success.. Sweat it out!!!
  • monielovv
    Options
    don't SMH on your starting weight (even though I did too at my own).. Let's just get it going and never look back... I know we can do it.
  • monielovv
    Options
    OK.. i totally screwed up on Thanksgiving.. Hope it won't take to long to get on track.. I had two days of going over my calorie intake with no working out.. Back to business.. Had lost 5lbs so far, but gained 2.5 UGH.. Gotta stay focused.. :-)