Start Date

Options
sd101483
sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
Do we want to officially kick off our challenge AFTER the holidays, or??? I believe the DVD is released December 6. I have it preordered so should get it that day in the mail. I think I want to try it out a few times first, to get the hang of it and get the most of it - We could start Sunday, Jan 1 or Monday, Jan 2? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    What's the video title? I'd better get my hands on it! I have about 10 days to go before I'm done with this round of Jillian, so I would be okay with an official start day of Jan 1 or 2, and doing a few "practice" runs before that. Just my 2 cents :)
  • sd101483
    Options
    Its her newest one that is coming out in a week (or two?). It's called Extreme Shed & Shred.

I preordered from Amazon so should have it on the release day (Dec 6, I THINK) and plan to do a few run throughs, so I get the most out of it. I think Monday, January 2 is a great kick off date, yes?

We'll have to see the recommendation for this one but I'm thinking 3 - 4 days a week? Personally I cannot effing handle Jillian more than that - 6 days a week for Ripped was TOO EFFING BRUTAL!
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    January 2nd for me! :)
  • Robes
    Robes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm also thinking January 2nd... people may or may not be too hung over to give it a go on the 1st. (Not me of course... lol)
    Plus, it's a Monday... good way to kick off the week.
  • sd101483
    Options
    Monday, January 2 seems to the popular date - All in favor, say "aye" :)
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Jan 2nd sounds great!
  • Robes
    Robes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    AYE!!!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    January 2nd sounds great :happy: